CRL Window Supplier?

barryt3

2008 Dodge NCV3
Hi All- I am looking to buy two CR Laurence side windows for a 2008 170WB.

Searched the internet and the only online shop I can find is DK Hardware.

Before I place an order.. Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before?

Also wondering if anyone has had better luck/pricing going to the local auto glass guy? Looking at the CRL website.. it does not look like they sell direct to the public?

Thanks for any info!

BobFur

A local mobile auto glass installer has just supplied & installed OEM style window privacy glass in my 2015
Each rear door glass was $100 and the sliding door glass $120
After I cut holes he installed all three for $200
Rear quarter windows were not available from his wholesaler otherwise I would have had right side installed as well
NOTE.... above prices in CAD and I presume USD prices would be about 1/3 less
Well should be based on current exchange rates

This installer, Precision Auto Glass 613 292 2390 contact Marty, was recommend by the local MB deler and did a very fine, nicely detailed installation
Happy I did not attempt DIY install

jessemilton

mobile man
I have a crl account, the mid window is around $300.00. What city are you in as there are several distribution locations or direct ship to you. We're based in chicago and new york.

jessemilton

mobile man
That price is for the standard window, the T vent cost $379+$40 mark up. We're a architectural design/build, but sprinter forum member so I'll pass my savings or help when I can.

BC61

FW625R(first link) is a stock replacement window, looks like factory. The other,(second link) is an oval.

Top Bottom