Help with Mercedes to Dodge Part Number Conversion (radiator hose)

EvHarris7

I have one hose left to replace on my 2006 dodge sprinter, and I cannot find it listed on parts sites or diagrams...

Mercedes part # from the hose. 901 501 3082 ZGS 001 PHX 112415 OBL(could be DBL)

I attached a picture that I found online, however I cannot find the part to order. I am trying to avoid driving 20 miles to a dealership to pay, then have them order it, then drive again to pick it up.

There is a hard flange pipe that comes off the water pump with a large "L" hose that goes to the bottom of the radiator. There is a small barb on that pipe that has this hose mounted to it and it goes to a metal pipe that runs along the bottom of the radiator and goes up to one of the upper hoses.

Does anyone have a way to cross reference the mercedes part number with dodge part numbers?

I cannot find it in the US.

Attachments

dodger413

WOW ! aqua putana !

you made that SO easy i almost want to buy it off ebay myself ! i certainly don't even need it AND it doesn't even fit my sprinter !!

all problems should be so easily solved !!

EvHarris7

I ended up buying a Gates hose from Orielly that was close enough, I will be posting a write-up shortly on the full hose replacement process.

Top Bottom