Images not visible

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Sikwan,

Might be my end, but the mini logos - in these sub sections:

NCV3 Commerical
T1N Commercial
Specials

Looks like maybe they're not uploaded to the site? Just small white box with red cross visible.

S.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Simon Checked this shows OK unless you have lost a logo such as football:smilewink: Same on the sites you have mentioned.
Richard
MIG (Custom).jpg

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Thanks Simon. I use Firefox and I don't see those error icons. I guess you use IE. I'll upload those icons so you won't see those errors.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Simon if your using IE its a fault on updates as to saying if you can not see image or animation you need to have internet explorer 5 or 6 or higher.
If your using IE 7 then your security phishing is blocking the image the problem is Microsoft have jumped to IE 8 and automatic downloads are causing issues with serve pack 2 as to the latter service pack patch 3 don't download 3 as service pack 2 can not be disabled, once 3 is down loaded. Use Firefox it's safe and friendly to use.
This effect most IE users but not all depending on your systems Beta 8 will not support XP 2003 or older Microsoft 2003 programs.
PS on Microsoft automatic downloads updates look out for service pack 3 avoid it as to systems conflict.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
I'm able to view the images and animated smileys with WindXPpro ServPack 3 and IE 7 (fully up-to-date patch-wise).

They also show up in Google's new "chrome" browser

Firefox is my usual browser, and they're fine there, too.

I haven't tried the beta of IE 8 (yet), i'll let it percolate a bit...

have fun
--dick

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Am using IE6 - not a fan of 7...

It just looked as though the images weren't uploaded, rather than a browser problem.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Simon are you still getting the blank picture with a X in it?
Your PC is windows are you using Google or another program as your default browser?
Richard

sikwan

06 Tin Can
The forum X, not his real life X, if he had any. :lol:

Reminds me of this song...

[youtube]cBh4c2-2WqQ[/youtube]

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Simon are you still getting the blank picture with a X in it?
Your PC is windows are you using Google or another program as your default browser?
Richard
No, the "image missing" red Xs had disappeared Richard, presumably after Seek's post and efforts detailed above.

Default browser? - IE6

S.

Top Bottom