2007 2500 Diesel - No Crank

MCOSprinter

For some time I've had an issue where the sprinter would basically go into some odd mode where the the slightest touch of the gas would cause it to read 100% load on he would not go over 59-64 mph depending on the terrain. A simply pull over and restart would "reset" this issue most of the time for a period. Two days ago I pulled over in the middle of no where and he would not restart. Towed home and now I'm trying to figure out. Also, now have an incoming error codes that appeared after the no crank that all but 1 of my glow plugs are open fault. All of them are brand new with less than 1000 miles. It's also worthy to note I've replaced the Alt to starter wire with 2/0 cable and the starter to battery with 3/0 Welding cable. I've got all dash lights and every thing else appears normal.

Replaced battery with a new one. Still no crank
Checked the 6,7, and 8 relays under dash and all are pristine shape. I even moved them around.
Tried using the spare key that still looks brand new - nothing.
Tried running a secondary ground cable direct from battery to engine. Did not help.

I'm in Orlando and well the dealers here are horrible with servicing them. I need help please.

Last edited:

Top Bottom