Sprinter Van Door Stop, giving away 6 free ones to test adhesive

jbluetooth

Hello Everyone, I don't post much, it's my brother-in-law, Dakota, who has the sprinter van. He's the creator of Traipsing About:
http://www.traipsingabout.com/

I'm the one who makes the intermediate door stop kit:
http://www.nortonfab.com/?product=sprinter-van-door-stop

I'm posting because I want to test an adhesive tape to install the door stop and see how it holds up through time and weather so I'm giving away 6 free kits, 3 of each with two different types of adhesive tape. The only catch is that you have to contact me right away if your kit fails and falls off, which you'll want to do anyway, because I'll replace it for free with a standard epoxy kit if it fails :)

The first 6 people who reply here saying they want in will receive free test kits. I'll message you to get your mailing address.

And for those of you who are interested but aren't the first 6 to respond, I've temporarily dropped the price of the standard epoxy kit to $29 shipped for the next week.

thanks for your support! I'm glad the intermediate doorstop kit has been such a big hit. Dakota and I have some other ideas for things to make, I just need some free time lol!

Cheers,
Jesse

jbluetooth

Not sure from the description if this would work on a 2002 T1N... but if you think it might, I'm game.
LuckyDawgz Jim, I'll definitely send you one, then you can test if it works on the older style as well as testing the adhesive :) 2 birds with one kit hehe

turbodave, let me send one to LuckyDawgz and see if it works, if it does, I'll send you one also

jbluetooth

Let me get a few more responses just in case some of these older ones are not compatible, I'll just go down the list.
thanks

Onefin

This is awesome.
I will test one on my 2014 if still available, if not I'll buy the epoxy one for $29.

mehr4x4

I lost count but I have a 2004 and have 8 kids! We can sure give it a good testing! :) we use or sprinter add a daily driver as well.
Eric

Sent from my Droid phone

Camping

I have a 2014. If I'm not a top 6, I'd buy one @ $29. I contacted you a year ago, but just couldn't pull the trigger at the time. Ready now. Awesome! Thanks

Top Bottom