What is my van

sprinterich

Hi I have a 2005 lwb, it's not the newest shape so is it a t1n or ncv3?

I am having trouble with the stereo, I put the code in but it just goes back to code input and wait! any ideas? thanks

surlyoldbill

T1N.

Get rid of the crappy stock radio and buy a $75-100 aftermarket radio with USB, SD, AUX inputs as well as bluetooth. Replace the crappy 4" speakers in the dash with ANY other 4" speakers ($25 set from Walmart is MUCH better than stock). Never worry about radio code again.

There are trim kits on amazon/ebay for mounting aftermarket 1-DIN radio, but they will fit without it. You might need a wiring harness adapter, or do what I did and splice all the wires together.

surlyoldbill

Hey, sorry, I saw you were from the wrong side of the Atlantic afterwards. Do you even HAVE a Walmart equivalent there? You can get all the radio stuff on Amazon/Ebay or other online sources. Don't be tricked into spending more than 100 euros total on radio and speakers.

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
you put the code in and hit some other button. I forget which. A few tries should get you going. You have a T1n

sprinterich

no couldn't get it going I put another stereo in, but now I have a much bigger problem, please see my newest post!! thanks guys

Top Bottom