A big request for all

Bone Head

2014 LTV Unity MB
This has been mentioned many times before in the forum, but it seems that the message isn't getting through or folks just don't care BUT: It would be very useful if everyone added the basic information about their rigs under their screen name. Yes, that information may be in ones bio, but then the responders have to go away from the question and research the information. If that were done, then those offering help wouldn't have to ask what they are helping with. Take the lead from folks like TwoClinks, Alichty, Don Horner and many others. :professor:

Thank you,

Bob (Just another grumpy old man)

smiller

2008 View J (2007 NCV3 3500)
That is a great idea, maybe mentioned before but I hadn't come across it. Much better than including the information in your sig line, which screws up searches.

Gamma1966

2013 Chassis /14 Unity MB
This has been mentioned many times before in the forum, but it seems that the message isn't getting through or folks just don't care BUT: It would be very useful if everyone added the basic information about their rigs under their screen name. Yes, that information may be in ones bio, but then the responders have to go away from the question and research the information. If that were done, then those offering help wouldn't have to ask what they are helping with. Take the lead from folks like TwoClinks, Alichty, Don Horner and many others. :professor:

Thank you,

Bob (Just another grumpy old man)
I have tried to exit my handle, but I cannot find place to edit my " GAMMA1966 " .. I went to my profile listi g, but there isn't an edit option for the handle. So if you can please provide some direction. Thank You.

JoePhoenix

2016 Unity TB
I have tried to exit my handle, but I cannot find place to edit my " GAMMA1966 " .. I went to my profile listi g, but there isn't an edit option for the handle. So if you can please provide some direction. Thank You.
Gamma-

Are you trying to change your User Name or the line beneath your User Name? If the latter, go to "Edit Your Details," change where you have 'GAMMA' to the description of your unit, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Save Changes." If you're trying to change your User Name, I believe you'd have to set up a new account or see if the Admin of the forum site can do that change for you, as that's usually not a user's option.

Peter Tourin

2020 Unity RL, ex 2012 Unity MB
I just went to "Edit Details" and in the "Custom User Title" field I entered "2012 LTV Unity MB". Do you see it under my name?

surlyoldbill

There is a mentally challenged guy on the T1N forum that wants all kinds of advice/solutions, but doesn't have his van year/model listed, and had to be prompted a dozen times before giving it, or the country he's in (different engine systems). So far, he has not been able to understand the advice that MANY people have given him, no matter how simply they try to phrase it. Much of the thread could have been averted if he had simply provided his vehicle information in the signature.

RobCS

2015 Unity TB
For those who may still be looking to edit, it is under the "User CP" link along the top, not your "Welcome XXXX" info in the upper right.

Rob

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
How to display User Name and RV year, make, and model under their user name so one could understand the point of view from the poster. Since the users are from a diverse group of Sprinter RV types. I myself would have liked to include that information in my user title but I didn't know how to do it. So I made a point of figuring it out this morning, hope this helps others who may want to add a reference point to their user title. On the blue bar at the top of the page click on "User CP" (user control panel), then on the left side under "Your Control Panel" click "Edit Your Details", under heading "Custom User Title" enter the year, make and model of the RV of your perspective and/or any other information you wish to display under your User Title, then click "save changes" at the bottom. Your done, if you want to check that the change took, on left side under the "Your Control Panel" click on "Your Profile" and you should see the information show under your User Title at the top of the page. I had to do it twice to get it to show but I might have done something wrong at first. Anyway hope this helps someone. :cheers:

Top Bottom