Turbo for sale ?

cuda 1

I've got a 2005 140 I'm fixing up for around town , good deal $8,000 120,000 miles never in salt ,
So I saw a 2006 high top long wheel base lots of miles needs turbo? once again never saw salt south Florida truck , I'm going to buy it to make a RV out of it , owner says it needs a turbo , anywhere I can find a deal on one? or how much are they new? I'm getting the van cheap, long term project .

surlyoldbill

Florida could equal lots of rust.
Most of the time the turbo is fine, it's just a component down the line like the resonator or EGR or something that needs attention. I'd look at that stuff before shelling out thou$ands for a turbo.

I am Phil

I second the Florida rust. They don't rust don't like things up here in Wisconsin but they rust out nonetheless and in really weird places from the sea salt down there.

cuda 1

I second the Florida rust. They don't rust don't like things up here in Wisconsin but they rust out nonetheless and in really weird places from the sea salt down there.
this post is about the Turbo ? egr or...
I was under it , tell me where to look?
OK I lied there is a rust hole on the roof from leaves ...
That's OK I only paid $2,400. for it :tongue:

It still says Krispy Kreme on it , title says Krispy Kreme guess It never carried and thing heavy :lol: or been out of south Florida.

Hey I'm from Niagara Falls area I know a little about SALT :professor:

coalminer

I wish I could find a deal like that here in Florida, I have a 2005 that has 560k on it and it runs like a champ but because it's a northern vehicle it's going to fall apart as the rust is winning.

Where are you in Florida if close I might be able to help you figure it out.

cuda 1

Well the guy can't find the title ? He bought six of them at auction , has two left,
The guy picks up cars to go to auction , then delivers car from the dealer auction , that is how he came upon these vans.
Coalminer If I can get this deal done, I'll ask him about the last one, I did not look at it?

Top Bottom