NCV3 Sprinter dash trim kit

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
I saw the "Black Graphite Fibre" trim on a van this spring, it looked nicer live that these pictures depict. Personally I'm not a fan of trim, I think MB did a wonderful job styling the dash, 'simple, but gently revealing'. The woodgrain trim defefinately look out of place.... :2cents:

AN60098

Where can I get this original trim from? I'm ordering my new 08 Sprinter tomorrow and will DEFINITELY change it "back" to Mercedes!! Which trim and where should I order it? Did someone try to get it from German Sprinter Dealer in Germany?

kmessinger

Where can I get this original trim from? I'm ordering my new 08 Sprinter tomorrow and will DEFINITELY change it "back" to Mercedes!! Which trim and where should I order it? Did someone try to get it from German Sprinter Dealer in Germany?
Did I misunderstand? No trim for Sprinters is MB original. There is no need to change it "back."

Regards,

Keith
www.ourexcellentadventures.com

BigBlueBus

And here's mine. The wood grain dash is not a set of stick-on plastic pieces. I took my original parts off the dash and dipped them...a process called Hydrographics (google it). So it's a true 3-D effect just like OEM and since the finish is applied to the original parts, there are no unsightly gaps or obvious stick-on effect, it looks like the pieces were made of actual burlwood.

Attachments

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I think the 1st one looks very nice
I like how its only in the middle and I love the unpolished wood look it really matches the Sprinter well
I agree as to the non reflective gloss finish.
However there are many types on the market some good, some poor in quality, it depends from where they come from:hmmm: Both Mercedes the genuine one, and Big blue buses use a different vacuum process I'm thinking of redoing mine down home in Aus as they can do anything you want any style down to full plastic chroming etc, I guess it's an individualist taste and convenience from where you source them from. but price seems to be an issue with some.
Richard

MercSprinterConversions

Sprinter Conversions

SPRINTERUK

HERE TO HELP
hi
these are mercedes kits
black decor kit £155.10
silver decor kit £119.37
postage for the above to the u.s £45.00
all items are in stock
regards