PDA

View Full Version : Experience with "Sprinterfilters"?

KL2BE
07-27-2008, 05:42 PM
The best price I could find (so far) for air, fuel and oil filters was at Sprinterfilters.com http://www.sprinterfilters.com/2006-sprinter-van-filters-c-4.html
Does anyone have experiance with this company? :idunno:
Suggestions for other/better source? :hmmm:

kkanuck
07-27-2008, 07:33 PM
http://store.europarts-sd.com/?ref=europarts

SPRINTERUK
07-28-2008, 08:10 AM
hi
just a thought are the dealers in the u.s very expensive for filters
here are some e.g oil filter£8.35 fuel filter£17.00 air filter£30.90 these are for tin models

regards
chris

BaywoodBill
07-28-2008, 09:50 PM
How much is that in dollars? Our value keeps going down.

Turtle
07-28-2008, 11:12 PM
The best price I could find (so far) for air, fuel and oil filters was at Sprinterfilters.com http://www.sprinterfilters.com/2006-sprinter-van-filters-c-4.html
Does anyone have experiance with this company? :idunno:
Suggestions for other/better source? :hmmm:

I routinely buy stuff from them. Well, I actually buy it from www.germanfilters.com but it's the same folks. I wasn't aware of Sprinterfilters until just now. Thanks. :thumbup: It's interesting that there are some slight price differences between a few items on each site. The heavy duty air filters are cheaper at germanfilters, the cabin air filters is cheaper at sprinterfilters, and sprinterfilters has Hengst oil filters, while germanfilters has Mahle filters. Go figure.

They ship very fast, usually same day (from PA) and more often than not I get stuff the next day (in KY). I recommend them all the time.

Europarts of San Diego definitely has the best price on oil filters. Again, good people, fast shipping, highly recommended.

SPRINTERUK
07-29-2008, 10:23 AM
hi bill
not sure dollar to the pound $191.00 to£1.00:idunno:
great for when we come on holiday next year:thumbup:
not so good for you buying from here:thumbdown:
:cheers:
chris

BaywoodBill
07-29-2008, 04:23 PM
hi bill
not sure dollar to the pound $191.00 to£1.00:idunno:
great for when we come on holiday next year:thumbup:
not so good for you buying from here:thumbdown:
chris

Yeh, I know. All you foreigners coming over to spend money. Where do you plan to go during your holiday in the US? Hope you spend some of your money in California. :rad:

rvdriverca
07-29-2008, 11:51 PM
I to a you mean $1.91

SPRINTERUK
07-30-2008, 06:57 AM
hi bill
we are heading for florida
will be asking for places to see not the normal theme parks but the real florida
we have been a few times this will be our last then it will be time to try canada
chris
land of the strong pound:lol:

BaywoodBill
07-30-2008, 04:01 PM
hi bill
will be asking for places to see not the normal theme parks but the real florida
we have been a few times this will be our last then it will be time to try canada
chris
Well, they can use your money there in Florida to clean up their voting procedures. You probably don't want to see the real Florida. It's a tossup whether the real Florida or the real California is worse. To enjoy yourself in California you've got to get away from the real California. Too much crime and slums and gated communities and unreal and ostentatious displays of wealth adjacent to abject poverty in the real California, where most of the people live.

KL2BE
07-30-2008, 05:45 PM
hi bill
chris

I agree with BaywoodBill. See Disney World, Everglades National Park the Ringling Museum in Sarasota (and possible a few other historic attractions); then get out of town. The real Florida is a gigantic contrast of Rich (and obscene displays of bad taste) & Poor (also with obscene displays of bad taste) with the remainder a vast middle-class wasteland.

SPRINTERUK
07-31-2008, 07:26 AM
hi
thanks for that
as i say this will be our last florida holiday
then it will be canada into alaska allways wanted to go
regards
chris