4x4 Extended Warranty????

err

No luck finding a price yet on an MB extended warranty on a 2015 4x4. Anyone get a good price? I've sent some emails but they've gone unanswered. It was confirmed a few weeks ago that pricing was not released yet but that can't still be the case eh?

CheckMax

No luck finding a price yet on an MB extended warranty on a 2015 4x4. Anyone get a good price? I've sent some emails but they've gone unanswered. It was confirmed a few weeks ago that pricing was not released yet but that can't still be the case eh?

Your dealer didn't quote one at time of purchase?

geneowens1

I've been trying for days to get a few quotes on Extended Warranties - my regular 3/36 runs out early May - One dealer has given me a quote - adds 4 years/175K for 4K. I always like to "shop around" but a number of dealers/staff have been UNRESPONSIVE. And all I have is the numbers for the single quote - I also prefer to READ the fine print before buying.
I'd appreciate input from those who were successful in acquiring a MB extended warranty and how you feel about it after a few years???
Some of the "stuff" I've read here motivates me to go for the Extended Warranty.

Thanks,

Top Bottom