Sprinter seat on L Track

dtoddrship

2011 144" High Roof Crew
Has anyone ever taken the stock sprinter bench seat and adapted the attachment to fit L track (maybe with Unwin brand seat parts)?

Has anyone ever taken the stock sprinter bench seat and adapted the attachment to fit L track (maybe with Unwin brand seat parts)?
I have not adapted a Sprinter seat, but I have adapted a Dodge seat which uses a similar lock method. I used way to heavy structural angle because I had it on hand. Lighter duty custom angle adapters could be fabricated using lighter gauge stock.

Some detail is here.

https://sprinter-source.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4441

vic

dtoddrship

2011 144" High Roof Crew
I'm going to add a Toyota Sienna second row seat (the split bench seat, not the recliners) in my crew van as my second row. Then I'm going to move the Sprinter seat to a third row. I'm planning to place both seats on an L track to allow some flexibility in placement for differing travel requirements. I'll also be building a bed for the back but that's a much later project. I'll try to take pictures and post as this moves along. This would certainly be easier if I were a welder and/or fabricator!

Top Bottom