looking for flatbed ideas for a 2004 sprinter

darthhinde

I just purchased a cab and chassis 2004 sprinter dully and im looking to put a flatbed on. I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy them or if anyone has every built one.im in Ohio. Also the sprinter came with 15" tires should I go to 16"? An input would be great.Thanks

Last edited:

aveinthebox

I put one and a half older dodge ram pickup beds from a junk yard on my 06 cab chassis dualy
You just need a junk yard and a good body shop to weld it up. I paid under 2k for everyyhing

sailquik

darthhinde,
Several of the truck box/body manufacturers offer platform bodies.
Might want to look for a wrecked Sprinter box truck and simply cut the box off the platform and
use the deck/outer structure/mounting structure as your flat bed/platform rear body.
Knapheide/Supreme/Mickey/Morgan or any truck body builder local to you can build you a flatbed/platform.
Check the list of MB Sprinter USA preferred up fitters.....they have all the dimensions for the mountings on
your Sprinter cab chassis.
Was there a body on the cab/chassis when you bought it?
Hope this helps,
Roger

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
All depends on your need. I like the Aluminum flatbed that Home Depot rents out for $19.95/hr. Or you might want a utility box?

darthhinde

darthhinde,
Several of the truck box/body manufacturers offer platform bodies.
Might want to look for a wrecked Sprinter box truck and simply cut the box off the platform and
use the deck/outer structure/mounting structure as your flat bed/platform rear body.
Knapheide/Supreme/Mickey/Morgan or any truck body builder local to you can build you a flatbed/platform.
Check the list of MB Sprinter USA preferred up fitters.....they have all the dimensions for the mountings on
your Sprinter cab chassis.
Was there a body on the cab/chassis when you bought it?
Hope this helps,
Roger
there was nothing on it when purchased..

Top Bottom