non start in cold weatherr and IC code?

random

05 140" SHC 2500 Cargo
I went to fire up my beater van, an 05 118, the other day, and it wouldn't. It would crank for a few seconds(it normally fires first crank), and then it would 'kindof' fire, for just an instant, then die. This made me think it was an issue with the skreem or along those lines. Plugged in autel md802 and along with my regular glow plug codes I had 2244-016 can bus implausibility component P15 Instrument Cluster. It was about 18 degrees F, the coldest I think I have ever tried to start her. Disconnecting battery did not help.
So I've been searching threads and looking at info, and today I go out to do battle with her. Its in the high 40's today. And she fired right up. I scanned it and along with the 2244 it had a 2822, which apparently is a 'no start' code. Well no crap. But I wonder if that code gets thrown after a particular no start scenario, like a skreem issue?
My ambient temp gauge has been throwing a code lately, and as I rarely drive the van, I ignored it. But some searching here suggests odd gremlins witg that code.
Any pointers?
Thanks!

Top Bottom