Sprinter Parts

holdem

I'm looking for a good online source for Sprinter parts. Anyone had a good experience with any online parts stores? Thanks

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com
I've learned the hard way that you really don't get a free lunch when it comes to MB parts. The Sprinter Store, Europartssd, and Berry Dodge all come to mind as safe places to buy parts. Autozone, Ebay, Amazon are all a gamble- fine for some things like shocks, but not for critical engine parts.
Check out this part of the forum, just dedicated to Parts Suppliers:
https://sprinter-source.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87

I have purchased parts from Randy (look in sprinter parts for sale)
Always received OEM or equal quality with quick delivery. Gene

RileyC

2002 140 shc, 2005 158 sh
Parts Geek, as well as Europartssd have been good for me. Ive just bought a few sensors(IAT, MAf, water in fuel) from partsgeek, all of which were either genuine mb or bosch. They're prices are better than europartssd, but they don't give you much info on what you're buying other than part #s, so you have to do some research on what youre buying. I had to double check part #s with the sensors I was replacing. The sensors branded "Standard" seem to be genuine mbenz. I don't think there is any number to call with tech questions. Europarts spells stuff out for you on their website and you can call and talk to a knowledgeable person if you have questions, which can save you time and money in the end.

riskydnb

I'm looking for a good online source for Sprinter parts. Anyone had a good experience with any online parts stores? Thanks
I have sold a lot of parts new and used to many users on this forum, I dont have a website but if you need parts call me and I can let you know pricing. Also, Im about 10% cheaper than europarts and we have the same parts. I am also a sprinter mechanic and can diagnose issues over the phone…if interested call me @ 760-622-0148 -Randy

Top Bottom