how to cover these up?

biggy herm

Any idea on how to cover up the seat rails? I thought the dealer would sell something, but I was wrong.

Any ideas appreciatedsprint 5.JPG

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Looks like you may have to make them yourself.

What about a capping trim which covers the top, maybe with a tool tray type spring clip underneath to catch the roller in track?

bikergar

I have an 08 crew van that has provisions for a second seat. It does not have the metal hardware to secure it but the slots are hidden with a black plastic cover that fits flush with the floor. If you are willing to take out the seat tracks this works great. I am not sure if this is a part number but I'd give it a try. This is stamped in the bottom. A 906 684 02 18

BG

unimog

Hi Chris, it great that you are now on the forum. You have been very helpful and researced how to buy without having to pay the VAT. Having three day delivery is great also. Better than UPS domestic. Thanks Frits

unimog

yep the player works now all I had to do was press the CDC button untill Aux appears. Thanks for you help Frits

unimog

Dont think it is available here from the dealers. I ordered from UK dealer and had it airshipped 3 day delivery

Top Bottom