Correct MB badging question

kmessinger

In looking at some German brochures it appears to me the MB badging for the 2008 is very simple.

The MB grille complete, the hood badge, the logo/returns on the rear and Sprinter on the rear, and the wheels with center logo.

There is no "2500", no "powered by Mercedes", no "Mercedes" over the license plate, no "316" front or rear and no "CRD". Very clean and simple like the cars.

Can a European member confirm this for me?

Thanks,

Keith

kmessinger

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like correct exterior badging for the 2500 is
  • front: grill (chrome accent kit option)/star; hood button, hood minus chrome strip;
  • sides: nothing;
  • rear: Sprinter, 316 Cdi, Star:
  • wheels, star.

I'll shoot for that in the next few weeks.

Regards,

Keith

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
If passenger the rear signs change Transfer by Mercedes left hand rear door.
Sprinter is removed by right hand door and the cdi 318 is moved to the Sprinters place of residence something no one has picked up on yet?
Richard

kmessinger

If passenger the rear signs change Transfer by Mercedes left hand rear door.
Sprinter is removed by right hand door and the cdi 318 is moved to the Sprinters place of residence something no one has picked up on yet?
Richard
That is because you are south of the equator. :D:

The pictures in the provided links above show "Sprinter" on the left rear door, and 318 cdi on the right. Besides the star (and surrounds if you have windows) there is nothing.

Regards,

Keith

sprinterusa

Richard.
Explain the jock "Power by Mercedes-Benz" and
Mercedes badging.
Rudi
P.S. I don't attack the adder vendor this time.
I install this jock to my 2007 Mercedes R320 CDI and SL600 V12
we all smile at the MBZ dealer.
View attachment 8104

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Ok Guys a little fresher to night
pics of plain Jane Sprinter rear end:tongue:
but on the opposite side for left hand drive.
Automatic reversible sticker forget it

DSC00014 (Large) (2).JPG
Standard as bog as you can get The sprinter is a work horse plain and simple
DSC00012 (Custom).JPG Front plain grille chrome insert optional hood badge must be.
2006 electronic indicators front and rear (Large) (Custom).jpg
Sides have additional no lettering, except the wheel caps, silver star for the 2500, and black caps for dually 3500

CDi ratings V6 Vans 218Cdi 318CDi.. 418 Cdi in cab chassis form only not van as you also do not have the SuSi 415 MWB 2200 Kg PAYLOAD or SuSi? 418 LWB 2000Kg payload, for some reason the V6 is rated less..For fun 518 Cdi you don't have this model legally. although It can been done on the cab chassis unit if you could afford to order the right combination, and wait for delivery.

Stickers look it's a personal thing,be an individual and stand out from the rest. so if you like put them on:bow: or don't your choice.:professor:
I mean if you really want to, then flaunt it like I did on my rust proof Tin.:lol:

DSC01405 (Custom).JPG

Passenger van 12 -seater mini bus Mercedes Transfer: This is different, the rear sign does change I have the discs so if I can work out how to snap it off a secured Mercedes-Benz code I'll post it.
There are no new NCV3 315 Passenger vans in Tasmania, as to no one in their right mind would pay the ridicules price Mercedes is asking for them, it's cheaper to import direct. as to the Sprinter coach 17 seater version... Vito Blue Arrow takes the prize for the passenger vans.photo of blue vito is a window van no rear seats.However Vito's top end, them got the big V6 fast, powerful, economical, and luxury to the hilt. sliver arrow, and other types such as the limited edition Cubanite silver vito, these have those plastic emblems signs on the passenger doors to distinguish their their marque.
Richard
DSC01402 (Custom).JPG

Top Bottom