1st Bay Area Sprinter Meet

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Thank you Keith (kmessinger) for the calling the meeting. Met some other Sprinter owners in person and had a fun time learning more about Sprinters. Sorry for the over exposure. Was talking too much about Sprinters to remember to check my camera settings.

dsc_0046.jpg
Keith's (kmessinger) 144 NCV3 customized by Sportsmobile.

dsc_0061.jpg
The interior of Keith's NCV3. Sportsmobile did a real nice job on the interior. :drool:

dsc_0057.jpg
Kam showed up with his gasoline powered NCV3.

dsc_0059.jpg
4x4 Ford Vans were also there.

dsc_0058.jpg
That blue Sprinter was really nice. :bounce:

sikwan

06 Tin Can
dsc_0066.jpg
Tom (motobueno) showed up with his 140 T1N. He just installed that all aluminum roof rack.

dsc_0068.jpg
Then Tony showed up with Brian Lopes' van. :wtf:

dsc_0069.jpg
It was a very neat setup to see in person. Now I know who the van ended up with. :bounce:

dsc_0074.jpg
The van with the story.

dsc_0070.jpg
I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

D

dilleyoshempy

Thanks for the pics, some nice looking vans, the blue is especially stunning, looks like the color that came on the late 90's civic si, electron blue i think was the name :thumbup:

cedarsanctum

re: Member
That blue one looks like our VandaBlue. Was Vanda Blue an option on the T1N's?

Very nice to see a bunch of Sprinters meeting up like that.

Jef

Gerry O

Geez, I must have missed that post announcing it, otherwise I would have gone. Where was it and when's the next?

kmessinger

No one who has an RV (other than one by SportsMobile) showed up? Maybe they were all out on trips.
I had a couple of others including a class c indicate they would try to be there. Maybe next time.

And next time we'll find a place with shade!

Regards,

Keith

nostymos

Thank you Keith (kmessinger) for the calling the meeting. Met some other Sprinter owners in person and had a fun time learning more about Sprinters. Sorry for the over exposure. Was talking too much about Sprinters to remember to check my camera settings.
View attachment 8043
That blue Sprinter was really nice. :bounce:
Pictures look great, like the over exposure was intentional; they look like an ad for the blue sprinter:thumbup:

Opa_R

Hy Guy´s :bounce:
Very Nice :thumbup: we are in Mai a´Sprintermeeting too, you want Pic´s see ? :rolleyes:
Meeting´s are a´fine Time , hope wee all see more Pic´s from Meeting in US :rad:
Lets goo :drool:

Top Bottom