Sprinter Super High Roof

pattonsr

A new option for 2015 is D05 (super high roof - unpainted). It is available for 170" Cargo & Crew Vans and 170" E Cargo Vans. This 3rd available roof type adds approximately 5 inches of height to the cargo area vs. high roof.

I do not know if the roof is constructed like the high roof. I wonder why it is unpainted.

A converter like Advanced RV uses any leftover free space on the roof to add solar panels. So I could see a heat resistant white paint on the roof before being covered with solar panels. The extra inside depth could be used for ducted A/C and additional insulation. Airstream trailers just started using ducted A/C and customers love the quietness versus the noisy non-ducted Dometic Penguin II.

Sprinter SS

If it is like the Super High Roofs they had back in 08 they are some kind of acrylic? they used to have a row of skylights you could get, really bright inside.

tony.voudy

Hey Altered,

Do you have any other pictures of the new high roof offering? The shot from the rear is hard to get a good idea of what it looks like.

tv

Top Bottom