Bench seat height

What is the height of a three-person factory bench seat for an NCV3 Sprinter, from floor to top of seat backs, with headrest removed and also, to top of headrest? I believe there are two different widths for three-person bench seats, but I am guessing they are both the same height.

Since height depends on floor surface, could you please also tell me if you are measuring from bare metal, the factory floor covering, or something higher than those two?

I am on the hunt for a three-person bench seat, and knowing this height tells me how tall the rear platform bed needs to be to clear the top of the bench seat.

Thanks,

Morgan
144" NCV3 Sprinter

pfflyer

Mine is in the basement but if no one else answers I think I can get you a fairly accurate measurement. What part of the country are you hunting a seat?

pfflyer

These are rough measurements because of the slope of the back of the seat and trying to hold a straight edge and a tape measure. From "floor" to top of head rest in lowest position is roughly 45". With head rest removed roughly 39-1/2" to top of seatbelt covers. If the seat wasn't such a pain to take in and out I would install and get more precise for you. This is also on 2013 crew bench. Not sure if there have been changes over the years.

Top Bottom