North American NCV3 - 2008 Dodge Sprinter Owners Manual

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Dodge has the 2008 Owners Manual on line at http://www.dodge.com/en/owners/manuals/index.html.

The 2007 Sprinter manual is not there. The 2008 manual, I just noticed.

It's 14 megabytes, which is too big to post in the NCV3 database area, but I recommend reading it before buying a Sprinter.

I have not read the 2008 Sprinter Owners Manual yet.

-Jon

Dodge has the 2008 Owners Manual on line at http://www.dodge.com/en/owners/manuals/index.html.

The 2007 Sprinter manual is not there. The 2008 manual, I just noticed.

It's 14 megabytes, which is too big to post in the NCV3 database area, but I recommend reading it before buying a Sprinter.

I have not read the 2008 Sprinter Owners Manual yet.

-Jon
Jon,
thanks for telling us. I read the entire manual. i have two questions. the manual says( i think)
that the front seats are now on a swivel. It also seems to say that all windows can be rolled down?
I think it is a misprint and just means front door windows, but i would like to know. if you get a chance
please read the manual and tell me what you think.

gerry:thumbup:

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Jon,

thanks for telling us.

I read the entire manual. i have two questions.
if you get a chance
please read the manual and tell me what you think.
gerry
Hi Gerry,

Telling everyone: You're welcome. It's nice to be appreciated :)

Seats: I agree it looks like swivel seats are an option with 2008, from the text. There were at least three options in 2007 for seats. I can see how sales-feedback to the supply chain could result in swivel seats being made available this year to North Americans.

Windows: I believe it's ambigious, but I doubt any North American passenger wagons have roll down windows anywhere but besides the driver and co-driver seats.

Now my personal opinion: All North American Sprinter Sales Literature is written by persons that have never seen or touched the actual artifact. They speak English as their first language, and they work for the right company, but we are buying from people who are selling theory, not experience, not necessarily fact.

I think you should go on a field trip Gerry, to your nearest Sprinter dealership and collect photographic evidence to support our own theories :)

-Jon

Top Bottom