Rebuilt heater control?

pgrcorp

Sprinter Parts Importer
You are probably better @ 295.00 from the dealer.
part # 000-446-36-28 (but with your VIN number I can double check)

skill3

2006 Dodge T1N 2500 118"
You are probably better @ 295.00 from the dealer.
part # 000-446-36-28 (but with your VIN number I can double check)
I'd pay $295.00 for a new one from the dealer, but dealer prices I found are much higher. What dealer are you getting the $295.00 price from?

Cole

OUTLAW SPRINTER!!!
FWIW, The guy I used on ebay for $77+ shipping it to him. (he pays shipping back) had GREAT customer service!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:Probably a reason he has a 100% ebay satisfaction score!!

I put the unit in my van and some things still didn't work(not his fault). He took the unit back, paid shipping both ways (actually more, it cost me $12 to ship it to him and he just tossed a $20 bill in with the unit when it came back the second time). Then I figured out that the two climate control fuses in my van were TOTALLY MISSING, not blown, simply removed. :wtf::crazy::wtf:Since they were removed, I never bothered to "check them" as they looked like they were supposed to be empty slots. Put in some fuses and everything works perfectly!!:cheers:

He also offers a lifetime warranty I think. $89 total is much better than the cost of a new unit. My understanding is that they also "fix" the common issues so that they don't happen again, and if they do they fix it again. You don't get that with a new unit prone to the same failures. :professor:

tonbab

Good advise from Cole on the $77 repair on ebay. Very prompt service! I sent it out last Monday afternoon and received it exactly one week later.

Installed today and the A/c is blowing cold due to the compressor engaging.

Top Bottom