Help!! Won't crank new battery etc

Sprinter99

2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 was running great and I stop to do a job and then when I got ready to leave it would not crank. full power, interior lights horn lights etc. all the dash lights come on when I turn the key and one by one one they go off including the glow plug light. the battery icon stays lite. I do not hear the fuel pump noise I always heard when I would first turn the key. I had the van towed to my house and today is the first day I have to check it out. all fuses are good check connections by the battery block all tight. I do not notice the light dim or anything that would indicate the starter is getting power. Like I said I always heard a fuel pump noise as soon as I turn the key on and I no longer hear it. I am going crazy working out of my car and really appreciate any input from the community afterall the is power in numbers, thanks again and I will keep an eye for your replies.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
What does a voltmeter say about the battery voltage (both key-off and key-on)?

It could simply be the starter relay (grey relay on fuse/relay panel on side of driver's seat pedestal)

023a2004FuseBlock2PicNotes.jpg
(other fuse position call-outs in above photo are unique to that Sprinter)

--dick

Top Bottom