PDA

View Full Version : Would You????

Turbo John
02-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Take your Sprinter off into a remote area for camping and fishing...maybe in the middle of Utah or Montana where there are only a few people around.

Or willing to drive anywhere you would take an American Truck like a chevy out in the back country that is pretty remote..........

Would You ? Trust your sprinter to get you out of where ever you were.........?:idunno:

Aqua Puttana
02-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Would You ? Trust your sprinter to get you out of where ever you were.........?:idunno:
Of course I would.

But I haven't had your Start Error issues.

So consider me naive and full of hope.

vic

Turbo John
02-04-2014, 10:44 PM
And I have not had one since the 35 to 40 weather snap....is that cold?

Thinking about taking it to Alaska just for the experience......

uglied
02-04-2014, 10:52 PM
No not reliable enough to be very far from Towing and service facilitie. Always make sure that you have cell phone service. Always make sure that some one has your schedule and contact them daily. How ever the american diesel vehicles are getting less reliable due to the stupid anti pollution add ons. Ambulances and fire trucks shuttind down in emergency situations due to these add ons. Stupid country we live in.

Turbo John
02-05-2014, 12:59 AM
I would dearly like to roam the country in my Sprinter but afraid to go to far......which sucks:bash:

Turbo John
02-05-2014, 01:00 AM
I would go anywhere with a Gm Duramax or a 7.3 ford........all others are scary

SullyVan
02-05-2014, 01:09 AM
My ford rv broke down constantly. Throwing spark plugs, etc...

I'd sooner take my sprinter rv. Very, very reliable. I (again) just hopped in and drove 1200 miles on a whim. Bye bye snow.

Turbo John
02-05-2014, 01:40 AM
your brave

TurnOne
02-05-2014, 01:55 AM
I just bought mine and I would take it anywhere that a rear wheel drive vehicle would go. Pack a small dirtbike with you in case you need to ride out.

lindenengineering
02-05-2014, 02:14 AM
I would have no bother in scudding about up in God's country in a Sprinter.

If the rig is properly maintained then have confidence. Its a very reliable vehicle.
I do it once or twice a year in a Landrover en route to Sandpoint Idaho.
AND----
I have a Ukrainian customer who has three vans serving the "upper tier" with specialty food deliveries regularly every week and he is based in Denver. He also delivers fresh cut flowers as a service to a Denver florist to all point north in time for christenings/weddings /funerals /and social bashes. (hatch match and dispatch in other words)

Now a Landrover has even less parts support than a Sprinter but I have no problems with going up there. On the few occasions I have had calls for tech/parts help for LR and Sprinters I have easily got stuff to the owner by Fed Ex. Last one was an LR customer needing a set of brakes in an oil field outside Sidney Montana. Lonely spot that!

Or how's about some adventure with your Sprinter up over the Beartooth range!
Get in and drive--See the real America--Bloody marvelous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlmineYIOg

Then drive this--- last time for us as a family was last year in my Landrover with 3 kids--are we there yet??:laughing:
Dennis

NelsonSprinter
02-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Only if I had a DAD, confidence in mechanical knowledge, and access to the internet or smartphone. Parts can be delivered to the nearest road /house within a week . Stock up on life supplies and enjoy the adventure.

Missouri Blue
02-05-2014, 03:07 AM
How's this for naive and hopeful:
This summer my wife and I, with 5 kids, will leave Kansas City and head to California via I-80, making our way from gold country to Yosemite to San Diego then Imperial Valley and back home via I-8/I-40 all in our 2002(195k) Sprinter pulling a 17' trailer for 4 weeks. (approx. 6000 miles all said and done) I have diagnostic software and tools. Now to accumulate spare parts just in case. I drove it from Kansas City to Indianapolis then on to see Dr. A last summer without a problem. Too bad I have a problem right now that needs to be fixed, but oh well, lots of time before we leave. Anybody along I-80 or I-40 want to lend a driveway and extension cord for a night in July let me know.

Cole
02-05-2014, 03:16 AM
There's got to be a reason for all these 200--400---500k mile Sprinters out there! Must run sometime!:idunno:

Some of you must live pretty sheltered lives!:crazy:

Hell, I just bought a 270k mile van and drove it 2400 miles in the dead of winter to get it home:lol:

ANY vehicle could leave you stranded for some random reason.

OrioN
02-05-2014, 03:46 AM
I would... as I have... thousands of miles on trails in the southwest deserts.

Never a burp, nor hiccup... however, mine is stock and well maintained, by the book, by MB/Freightliner dealers and with oem parts only. Short of this, I'd not chance it.

glasseye
02-05-2014, 04:02 AM
I would dearly like to roam the country in my Sprinter but afraid to go to far......which sucks:bash:

Just do it.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5307/5639479360_bfef8fbb28_o.jpg

Now, granted, I've had Frito since he was under 10K miles. And the only time I've seen start error was in Andy's driveway, but still...

Maybe I'm just stupid. Or too trusting or naive. I dunno. It's just that all that country is out there, waiting. It's real case of "if you snooze, you lose"

Here's my old Asstro. One of two I wore right out before I wised up and got Frito.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3558/3470427871_4e7bf49723_o.jpg

Like I said. "Just do it" Life's too friggin' short to miss out on stuff like this. The worst that could happen is that you'd spend a bit more on your holiday than you thought.

Whaddya gonna do? Go on a booking cruise ship?

Hooligan
02-05-2014, 04:18 AM
That's why I got it.

mean_in_green
02-05-2014, 05:14 AM
I've driven Mercedes-Benz vans where I want - occasionally where I shouldn't! - for over twenty years without feeling as though I need to consider breakdown support beyond a subscription fee.

chris118
02-05-2014, 07:21 AM
I got my van used with 125,000 miles on it. I'm at about 220,000 now. All of that from road trips mostly around the the southwest states, camping in BLM lands off 4wd roads(who pays for camping...?!).
But also-2 trips from San Francisco to Prudhoe Bay Alaska within the Arctic Circle (http://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11921&highlight=alaska), with a 3rd trip back to AK planned this year. Through northern Mexico. Most recently from San Francisco to Cape Hatteras and back.

I only broke down once and it was kinda my own fault. I failed to realize the seriousness of my belt tensioner chirping and it fell apart and destroyed the belt. Oh, and a turbo hose split but I was able to limp home at 50mph from the Eastern Sierras- good excuse to take a bunch of cool back roads...that is it in 5 years and almost 100,000 miles.

But really, the biggest fear I have with the van is getting it stuck in- sand, mud, quicksand, volcanic ash, and more sand. Wish I could convert my small 118WD to 4wd.

These vans are awesome. Take them where ever.

*When reading this forum, remember most of the time people are seeking info on issues with the van. This can give you an unrealistic sense that they are problematic.:2cents:

Eric Experience
02-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Turbo john.
Reliability is the main reason I got into Sprinters in the first place. I originally was going to take film crews to remote parts of Australia, but that project died. So I just go to the remote areas with friends. The need to be able to handle any problems is what got me interested in the technology. The only problem I have had in over ten years was a jammed gear selector after a flooded creek crossing. The main reasons I have so little trouble is traveling lite and keeping things simple. OH yes, all my Sprinters are 4x4. Eric.

Turbo John
02-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Again we have some brave souls!

Aqua Puttana
02-05-2014, 12:43 PM
... OH yes, all my Sprinters are 4x4. Eric.
Eric,
You just had to add that, didn't you. :rolleyes:

Very, very cruel words for some to read while waiting (wishing?) for that option to come to North America. :bounce:

:cheers: vic

Cole
02-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Again we have some brave souls!

"Brave souls" are those that set out on ships in the 1400's or earlier to explore. "Brave souls" headed west across unknown territory in the 1700-1800s. To face the dangers of unknown animals and potentially unfriendly humans. :thumbup:

"Brave souls" are NOT people driving a 2000's era Mercedes van around "roads" in a land of nearly constant cell phone/Internet coverage! Especially if that van is equipped to act as cozy shelter!:tongue: Within the cozy safe confines of the USA, Canada and Mexico:lol:

These vans have proven to have few real issues in the big picture. (Not the myopic view of a forum where people come to discuss issues)

Anyone afraid to go travel in this cozy safe little world is missing out and has become soft!!:laughing:

I lived off a motorcycle for 6mo traveling the backroads of North America! Traveling by huge Sprinter van is like staying in a 5 star hotel with catering!:lol:

I've spent nearly 35 years exploring the western USA. I can tell you that there are only about 3 spots in all of the western USA with about 120 miles between gas stations! Which means the farthest you can really get from some form of help is about 60 miles! All of those spots have fairly decent cell phone coverage with a little walking too!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8439/7983021639_c58aedab9d_b_d.jpg

lindenengineering
02-05-2014, 03:26 PM
"Brave souls" are those that set out on ships in the 1400's or earlier to explore. "Brave souls" headed west across unknown territory in the 1700-1800s. To face the dangers of unknown animals and potentially unfriendly humans. :thumbup:

"Brave souls" are NOT people driving a 2000's era Mercedes van around "roads" in a land of nearly constant cell phone/Internet coverage! Especially if that van is equipped to act as cozy shelter!:tongue: Within the cozy safe confines of the USA, Canada and Mexico:lol:

These vans have proven to have few real issues in the big picture. (Not the myopic view of a forum where people come to discuss issues)

Anyone afraid to go travel in this cozy safe little world is missing out and has become soft!!:laughing:

I lived off a motorcycle for 6mo traveling the backroads of North America! Traveling by huge Sprinter van is like staying in a 5 star hotel with catering!:lol:

I've spent nearly 35 years exploring the western USA. I can tell you that there are only about 3 spots in all of the western USA with about 120 miles between gas stations! Which means the farthest you can really get from some form of help is about 60 miles! All of those spots have fairly decent cell phone coverage with a little walking too!

Guys

Yes its Canada where you have to be alert 'cos when they say its 450 kms to the next fuel they mean it!
The longests stretch in the US with no fuel I have come across is from San Antonio to Van Horne TX.

That stated I once was driving a double decker 6x2 tour bus from Chicago to Denver on 1/80 when I lost all the trans fluid out of the drive. Having dragged out the 10 speed I pedaled up in blowing snow to a truck stop in Ogallala. No one could help!--But at the food counter a gal directed me about 5 miles over the prairey to the sleepy hollow called yes Ogallala (http://goo.gl/maps/zB3EJ)!

Where I got the pipe brazed up in the local blacksmith store--- Where I warmed up by a pot belly stove. The farm blacksmith's shop owner's missus gave me home made brownies and some hot coffee. All for $25!
The local farm supply store sold me 15 gallons of trans fluid for a Ford tractor (wasn't too fussed about no Bevo list) and two farm boys transported me, jee jaws, and 3 buckets of fluid out to the bus. Bus worked got me to Denver!
I made some new friends that day----And met real Americans not the synthetic kind either!
Sometimes events like this can change your perpsective for the good--life's lessons
Dennis

glasseye
02-05-2014, 04:37 PM
I made some new friends that day----And met real Americans not the synthetic kind either!
Sometimes events like this can change your perpsective for the good--life's lessons
Dennis

Great story, Dennis.

I've travelled in over 50 countries, often alone, often by motorcycle. Never, anywhere have I been better treated than in the United States of America.

Turbo John
02-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Not brave in the courageous sense..........I have traveled all thru Russian with barley nothing 15 years ago.....dangerous country.......but I did it by myself.

I have a wife and son to take on some trips.

Getting stranded does not scare me but it would become a huge pita .especially with a 6 year old boy and my wife.........clearly ruin my vacation.

And could cost lots of tow money and waiting time for parts or who knows what....

I need a SPARE EVERYTHING THAT IS PRACTICAL.

There are plenty of guys here that bring starters and alternators and a tool chest.....for a reason?

Cole
02-05-2014, 05:26 PM
There are guys racking up hundreds of thousands of miles every day using these as commercial vehicles. There is no need to pack spare parts.

OMG..... Nooooooo....... I might have to be temporarily inconvenienced and spend more time out in the world with the family!!....oh.... The huge manatee!!

Much safer to just teach that kid to never leave the house!

Turbo John
02-05-2014, 05:33 PM
There are guys racking up hundreds of thousands of miles every day using these as commercial vehicles. There is no need to pack spare parts.

OMG..... Nooooooo....... I might have to be temporarily inconvenienced and spend more time out in the world with the family!!....oh.... The huge manatee!!

Much safer to just teach that kid to never leave the house!

We live in Florida and swim the sharks all year long.......missing the point I think....

I lugged a rifle around in the jungles....just do not want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere...not that easy to get something fixed. There is hardly a sprinter mechanic left and when your local foreign car guy tells you " we dont work on Sprinters" you get the point.

This is why Andy B is the main guy everybody goes too with problems.....because tech guys do not exist for these Sprinters......they are very hard to find......if you want somebody to work on your DURAMAX they are on every corner and so are the parts.....

if it was not for forums like this many sprinters would be down and out.......Mercedes should be happy this Sprinter forum exists.

Cole
02-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Hahahaa hahahaa........its a modern Mercedes diesel.....not some rare 1920s Rolls Royce!

Cole
02-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Obviously these things are in a constant state of failure!:crazy:

http://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17337

The Sprinter is barely an enthusiast vehicle! :lol: The vast majority of owners use them for work and would never even think of joining a forum to talk about their van! Of those few here, there are an awful lot of 400k, 650k, 785k mile vans:thinking:

He many other car forums for any vehicle have even one member with that kind of mileage? Especially for something only imported here in the last 12 years:idunno:

Sure, they can have a mechanical failure like any other truck. But the odds are probably less than some of the other chokes out there. Even less with a well maintained van.

johnshmit
02-05-2014, 07:36 PM
In my previous live I was a service tech and one of the first certified Sprinter tech's in US. IMHO Sprinter is by far easiest to diagnose and repair vehicle out there. Electronic components are well designed and accessible. It has less moving parts than any other vehicle. I did not have a single event when I couldn't fix it right first time.

Turbo John
02-05-2014, 09:43 PM
In my previous live I was a service tech and one of the first certified Sprinter tech's in US. IMHO Sprinter is by far easiest to diagnose and repair vehicle out there. Electronic components are well designed and accessible. It has less moving parts than any other vehicle. I did not have a single event when I couldn't fix it right first time.

Thats sounds good but there are several of us who have had nightmares over/with our sprinters

I have had mine since new and I never had any issues most of those years. It has to be an age thing because I have only a few miles on mine.

It made me lots of money and if it fell apart tomorrow its ok......I just don't trust it anymore.

I have gotten stranded a few times and called a tow truck once.......some times it just needs to sit for an hour and it will start..........the last time

no matter what I did it would not start.......out of sync with the ecu/skreem

That has been a concern because every time I turn the key I wonder........no other truck I have ever owned has gave me that anxiety.......

BaywoodBill
02-07-2014, 03:34 AM
I would have no qualms going where others fear to tred. Been there, done that.

jdcaples
02-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Part of life is negotiating less than ideal conditions while exploring the world. How we mitigate risk is a personal decision.

If carrying every spare part imaginable helps psychologically - or gets him out of a jam - why does someone feel the need to say, "that's silly."

For other people to criticize turbo john for keeping his house in what he considers "in order," for what he values, I ask, "who died and made you judge and jury?"

Conversely, I'm sure everyone does things that other people wouldn't consider.

For instance, I don't have a mortgage for the tax break. Not having a mortgage is unthinkable for many people. I take offense to friends and to strangers that tell me I'm being financially irresponsible.

For vehicles, warranties don't matter to me because they come with conditions which I won't necessarily comply. I'd rather pay the costs than have a discussion about what's covered and what's not covered. Others wouldn't own a car without a warranty.

So some of us have more risk tolerance than others. That's not an excuse to cast disparaging remarks and turbo john is under no obligation to defend his choices to anyone. His choices aren't costing the peanut gallery anything.

-Jon

Cole
02-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Part of life is negotiating less than ideal conditions while exploring the world. How we mitigate risk is a personal decision.

If carrying every spare part imaginable helps psychologically - or gets him out of a jam - why does someone feel the need to say, "that's silly."

For other people to criticize turbo john for keeping his house in what he considers "in order," for what he values, I ask, "who died and made you judge and jury?"

-Jon

So.....then it's okay for you to make these remarks? Effectively doing the same thing you are accusing others of doing!:thumbdown: Mighty hypocritical of you to put down others opinions!:thumbdown: To come in here and act as if you're holier than the rest of us and can criticize others because you are somehow doing it in the defense of others:thumbdown: Did TJ need defended? Was it soooooo bad that we think the idea of hiding away at home in fear of driving a modern car around is silly? Especially when the thread is asking for opinions on the risk of using a Sprinter for travel!

In effect, encouraging him/others to get out and explore, meet new people, see new places!:cheers: I do think its silly to take up valuable space and resources to carry every conceivable spare part just in case the local mechanic is sleeping in. This is modern America! With a cell phone and a credit cars you can get anything shipped anywhere be the next morning. It might cost you a few extra buck, but far fewer then buying all the potentially unneeded parts ahead of time and using extra fuel to lug them around.:lol::thumbup:

Odd that you can't see the encouragement, only what YOU view as criticism :idunno:

Anytime you ask for opinions, you are going to get differing views. Often times people may think the others view is "silly".....that is the way it works!

......oh......and thanks for bragging to the rest of us that your house is paid off:crazy: odd way to try to sneak that in and make it relate:idunno: HTF does that even remotely relate? :idunno::lol:

Aqua Puttana
02-07-2014, 02:26 PM
I don't have a dog in this race, but it does seem things are getting pretty personal for a thread which isn't in the Danger Zone.

I carry spare parts because that's what I do. As long as I'm not hurting others what I do is my business.

I think that most everyone likes to have people see their perspective. It's one of the reasons that we post isn't it?

vic

Aqua Puttana
02-07-2014, 02:50 PM
I forgot to mention.

The edit window is open 24 hours from the time any post is published should anyone care to change or delete anything.

:2cents:

Cole
02-07-2014, 05:27 PM
I forgot to mention.

The edit window is open 24 hours from the time any post is published should anyone care to change or delete anything.

:2cents:

http://youtu.be/KX5jNnDMfxA

OrioN
02-07-2014, 05:51 PM
So.....then it's okay for you to make these remarks? Effectively doing the same thing you are accusing others of doing!:thumbdown: Mighty hypocritical of you to put down others opinions!:thumbdown: To come in here and act as if you're holier than the rest of us and can criticize others because you are somehow doing it in the defense of others:thumbdown: Did TJ need defended? Was it soooooo bad that we think the idea of hiding away at home in fear of driving a modern car around is silly? Especially when the thread is asking for opinions on the risk of using a Sprinter for travel!

In effect, encouraging him/others to get out and explore, meet new people, see new places!:cheers: I do think its silly to take up valuable space and resources to carry every conceivable spare part just in case the local mechanic is sleeping in. This is modern America! With a cell phone and a credit cars you can get anything shipped anywhere be the next morning. It might cost you a few extra buck, but far fewer then buying all the potentially unneeded parts ahead of time and using extra fuel to lug them around.:lol::thumbup:

Odd that you can't see the encouragement, only what YOU view as criticism :idunno:

Anytime you ask for opinions, you are going to get differing views. Often times people may think the others view is "silly".....that is the way it works!

......oh......and thanks for bragging to the rest of us that your house is paid off:crazy: odd way to try to sneak that in and make it relate:idunno: HTF does that even remotely relate? :idunno::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvvRfuVk30

Turbo John
02-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Just some clarification to my tolerance to risk...........its very very high...probably more than most on this forum
I have a pilots license and have owned my own plane for may years.
I made my living driving 200 MPH race cars in the eighties and early nineties
I am a certified scuba diver and have been deep inside shipwrecks in lake superior and cave diving in Florida multiple times. I could not buy beg or borrow a life insurance policy :) for many years ( most label cave diving as the worlds most dangerous sport)

Having said that ,some who might tell me how brave they are probably don't carry any of the certifications I carry and have never participated in any of the above mentioned sports..............but this is not about risk, this is about my family time and their health and well being.

I have a young son and young wife that a care very much about and I would hate to be in the middle of nowhere and have an issue with transportation.

Say you have a medical emergency and your Sprinter fails to start or your stranded in a remote campground and the main crowd is leaving and your a little behind them and your Sprinter is wont start.

Its really about my family and their safety not mine.......if it was just me I could care less if it started or not.....eventually I would figure out a way but with a 6 year old boy it might not be worth taking a chance.

I have owned a 2004 GMC Duramax since new like my Sprinter.....it has never given me a problem about anything......nothing. But you cant camp in the back seat......

to be clear............Risk is part of living and I have enjoyed it to the full......but I am not sure if I want to put my family at risk is all.

Knock on wood my Sprinter has not failed to start in many weeks.......:tongue:

Turbo John
02-07-2014, 06:02 PM
I noticed the dogs on the porch were loving it...!

johnshmit
02-07-2014, 06:07 PM
100% in agreement with this concern. That issue exists, artificially created by some intellectually challenged designers team and cannot be fixed because in our illogical business society nothing is driven by common sense any longer.

EBH
02-07-2014, 06:41 PM
My sprinter would be on the chopping block real quick like, if I even thought for a moment that I couldn't drive it where any other reasonable 2 wheel drive vehicle would go.
Naturally you would take your basic repair gear and tools with you.
Ed

Cole
02-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Seriously, not making this use! :laughing: My neighbor just bought a 2014 Duramax a few weeks ago! He hasn't been able to get it started the last few days in he the sub zero temps!:idunno:

Took a couple of tries but I got my 270k mile Sprinter fired up:thumbup:

I don't know the full story. Just a brief conversation with him about it not starting.

I understand not wanting to be stranded with the family. My Eurovan tossed a rod bearing during a blizzard last year with my 3 week old daughter inside! We were about 20 miles from home! (Make I should have packed a spare motor?)

I tossed a new crate motor in it and we took her camping 9 times over the summer. Up to 11k feet elevation and DAYS of travel from home! Each trip all around the Colorado and Utah back country.

Turbo John
02-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Well that duramax owner can just call the local chevy dealer........one on every corner almost.

I went into my local Dodge dealer to order some door parts ( thank goodness I can still get them).........some service dept. guys were standing outside smoking and they said " who do you get to work on your sprinter" then laughed. I told them me and then they said "well we get them in here and we don't have a sprinter tech or very few of us know anything about them and cannot even diagnose them so can we send them your way?...." Good Luck Buddy"

One of my dream trips is Alaska.....be taking the duramax for that trip...At least I can get a diagnosis pretty easy and parts as well..........

Having said all of that I do drive my Sprinter almost everyday within 50 miles and am worry free........

johnshmit
02-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Well that duramax owner can just call the local chevy dealer........one on every corner almost.

I went into my local Dodge dealer to order some door parts ( thank goodness I can still get them).........some service dept. guys were standing outside smoking and they said " who do you get to work on your sprinter" then laughed. I told them me and then they said "well we get them in here and we don't have a sprinter tech or very few of us know anything about them and cannot even diagnose them so can we send them your way?...." Good Luck Buddy"

One of my dream trips is Alaska.....be taking the duramax for that trip...At least I can get a diagnosis pretty easy and parts as well..........

Having said all of that I do drive my Sprinter almost everyday within 50 miles and am worry free........

You can replace "Sprinter" with any other make and model in the above statement and it will be true.
....and : very few of us know anything about anything ... is the main problem :tongue:

CJPJ
02-07-2014, 08:27 PM
My Sprinter has always started when asked to, and always been perfectly drivable, but

mainly because of this Sprinter-Forum … I'll say that of all of my previous or current vehicles,

the Sprinter is the one that I have the least confidence in my own ability to diagnose and fix all the vehicle no go problems.

In the back of my mind I'm aware that the Sprinter could out smart/dumb me.

:shifty:

Turbo John
02-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Yea it " smart dumbs me" too

I never looked at my Sprinter from 2004 to 2012

2013 was a bad year for my Spinter.

Matter of fact I never drove it for all those years my employees did.:thumbup:

I never knew how nice a truck I bought for them :lol:

Now I want to enjoy it and its POed at me .....try to get me out of the drivers seat.

I must be keeping it now because I just ordered Shocks and the Roadmaster suspension!

I am fighting back like crazy to keep it running. I had my Sprinter wrapped for all these years and I have no rust issues like some have.....only 80k miles...just turned.

I decided it wont beat me.......too many good things about them.......its my Dailey Driver.:cheers: