Srs fast help? double seat!

realperformance

I have change my double seat to an single seat. And I disconnect The cable under The double seat. And know I have no where to put it in The single seat. So when I put The ignition on The srs lamp is lightning. What resistor do I need to put there? ? Its an Mercedes sprinter 313 -01

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
I have change my double seat to an single seat. And I disconnect The cable under The double seat. And know I have no where to put it in The single seat. So when I put The ignition on The srs lamp is lightning. What resistor do I need to put there? ? Its an Mercedes sprinter 313 -01
With a meter... test the resistance of the existing resister on/in the buckle wire.

Unfortunately even after a proper resistor is installed it will take a visit to a dealership or someone with a fairly advanced Sprinter specific scan tool to reset the system. A generic OBDII scan tool won't be good enough.

vic

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Unfortunately even after a proper resistor is installed it will take a visit to a dealership or someone with a fairly advanced Sprinter specific scan tool to reset the system. A generic OBDII scan tool won't be good enough.

vic
Is the t1n different for ncv3?

I can clear (no more light, but the fault is in memory) the SRS on my 2008. In fact, it clears once the wire/resister is in place...

realperformance

There is an problem I don't have any meter. I have access to an advanced scan tool. So there is no problem. The only problem is the resistor.

Is the t1n different for ncv3?

I can clear (no more light, but the fault is in memory) the SRS on my 2008. In fact, it clears once the wire/resister is in place...
It sounds like the NCV3 is different then. I'm almost certain that the T1N doesn't forget there was a fault. It needs a reset.

Further reflection.
That may have been only for a T1N airbag, but I don't believe so.

The difference may be related to the removable seats. How is that addressed? :bash: EURO models often have a double front seat. Nevermind.

My recollection is that front seat seatbelt faults, airbags, etc. need reset on T1N's.

I'll try to remember the NCV3 difference. Sorry for any confusion. vic

Last edited:

Top Bottom