sway bar and shocks for Canada

D

dilleyoshempy

hey guys i would really like to get a set of koni shocks and the upgraded sway bar for my 2006 2500 sprinter, i do not live in the USA and would like to know how i would go about acquiring these parts i wouldnt mind ordering from the states but im afraid of any extra charges, when i ordered my mercedes grill kit i was charged around 120 dollars at the fed-ex center for something so light, im assuming the shocks and sway bar would be much more heavy and the same shipping size and i definitely would not like to get slapped with something like a 500 dollar charge on top of w\e the parts would cost me, so can any one please help me find these parts in Canada, it would be greatly appreciated! thank you

kkanuck

LUV my T1N
hey guys i would really like to get a set of koni shocks and the upgraded sway bar for my 2006 2500 sprinter, i do not live in the USA and would like to know how i would go about acquiring these parts i wouldnt mind ordering from the states but im afraid of any extra charges, when i ordered my mercedes grill kit i was charged around 120 dollars at the fed-ex center for something so light, im assuming the shocks and sway bar would be much more heavy and the same shipping size and i definitely would not like to get slapped with something like a 500 dollar charge on top of w\e the parts would cost me, so can any one please help me find these parts in Canada, it would be greatly appreciated! thank you
Ask the vendor you buy it from to mark the invoice that goes with the shipment through customs with to state: "warranty replacement item" and you will not have any fees or charges for duties....

Most folks don't mind doing this....

Top Bottom