New to this forum

marius

Hello there fellow Sprinter owners.
I stumbled on this forum trying to find a particular roof spoiler/body kit for the Sprinter pick-up that I just bought today.This being -from what I cas see anyway- an American based forum,I reckon there's no point in asking about places to get that enigmatic roof spoiler.:rolleyes:
This being said,since I'm here,I said I should post some pics of the Sprinter van that I got last year.Next to it in the first pic is my everyday ride, a 2L JTS Alfa Romeo 156.

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Hi marius,

Welcome to the forum.

You can go ahead and ask questions about suppliers because we have quite an international crowd on here.

You have a Sprinter pick-up in addition to the van? How about a picture of the pick-up?

Last edited:

marius

I got the pick-up yesterday,I just didn't have the time to admire it too much!:idunno:
Probably I should post a pic of that roof spoiler that I want so badly,you'll have to agree it's something pretty special.

marius

I still didn't manage to get some decent pics of the new-pick up,wich by the end of this week will not be a pick-up anymore.:smilewink:
Insted,I'll give you the Sprinter Van next to some WW2 vestiges.

marius

I woke up this morning decided to get the best out of babel fish and managed to translate roof spoiler into dachaube or something like that...
Anyhoo,I hound that body kit that I was looking for,can't wait to get it on my sprinter.:rad:

Attachments

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Welcome Marius
Now you need to match the white out!air spoiler with a coordinated bumper spoiler matched,to catch those eyes of blue:clapping:
Richard
Mercedes_Sprinter_New_Body_KIt (Large).jpg

marius

Oh no,the Sprinter is truly a work horse for me,and the spoiler it's only for reducing the consuption,not for looking good.:tongue:
As for the blue eyes,that's also a benefit of driving an Alfa Romeo!

@tom2

I woke up this morning decided to get the best out of babel fish and managed to translate roof spoiler into dachaube or something like that...
Anyhoo,I hound that body kit that I was looking for,can't wait to get it on my sprinter.:rad:
hello

if the are the body thinks there are on the pic i now a compagny from denmark
you can bye it

http://truck-parts.dk/

marius

This is it,indeed.
But Denmark is further away than Germany,and this company sells the spoiler for 900 euros,in Germany it's about 650.

Attachments

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
:thumbup:

International Sprinter Cooperation!

Can world peace be far behind (if it wasn't for B__H and some random other radicals scattered around).

marius

Up until this morning it used to be a pick-up.Not anymore.:bounce:
It took three skilled men to work 9 hours to get it like this.Now,about that spoiler...

Top Bottom