Good deal on Valvoline vv966 (229.51)

sliver

I recently purchased Valvoline vv966 Synpower MST 5W40 motor oil on Amazon priced at $38.79 for a six-pack. It's listed at $45.63, but it's eligible for "subscribe and save", which gives you a 15% discount, hence the $38.79 six-pack price. The discounted price equals approx. $6.47 a quart.

To use subscribe and save you check Amazon's "subscribe and save" box and order 5 total items to be delivered on the same day of the month. The items have to eligible for the subscribe and save program, but many things are, including pet foods, household items, etc. You choose a delivery frequency, every month, every 2 months, 6 months, etc. Whenever your total items for delivery in a month is 5 or more, you get a 15% discount. You can cancel items or change their delivery time any time you want, and there's no other charge or obligation. You could just order oil 5 cases of oil I suppose, then cancel.

I haven't seen any good sales on 229.51 spec motor oils since last March in my area, so this one looked good to me. If this is posted elsewhere I'm sorry, I couldn't find it.

chromisdesigns

I recently purchased Valvoline vv966 Synpower MST 5W40 motor oil on Amazon priced at $38.79 for a six-pack. It's listed at $45.63, but it's eligible for "subscribe and save", which gives you a 15% discount, hence the $38.79 six-pack price. The discounted price equals approx. $6.47 a quart.

To use subscribe and save you check Amazon's "subscribe and save" box and order 5 total items to be delivered on the same day of the month. The items have to eligible for the subscribe and save program, but many things are, including pet foods, household items, etc. You choose a delivery frequency, every month, every 2 months, 6 months, etc. Whenever your total items for delivery in a month is 5 or more, you get a 15% discount. You can cancel items or change their delivery time any time you want, and there's no other charge or obligation. You could just order oil 5 cases of oil I suppose, then cancel.

I haven't seen any good sales on 229.51 spec motor oils since last March in my area, so this one looked good to me. If this is posted elsewhere I'm sorry, I couldn't find it.
You can increase your discount to 20% with an "Amazon fake baby" (google it)...your sprinter is your baby, isn't it?:hmmm:

Amazon doesn't even care, they released a statement a few days ago welcoming all the "Amazon babies"! As far as I can tell, the only downside might be getting baby-stuff popup ads.

Top Bottom