Help! 2007 Dodge sprinter navigation system Questions!

Themajickman

Help! I'm new to the forum and I Recently purchased the 2007 Dodge sprinter that has a navigation system that I know absolutely nothing about.
Looked all around and couldn't even find a place to put a CD in. It didn't have a navigation user manual or the CD so I'm looking for that too.
I've looked through this forum and couldn't find any information so I'm hoping somebody can help me out here.

Attachments

Last edited:

KALKAI WDB

Its an early 2000's Mercedes Command Module. All Mercedes parts have the part number on them...so pull it out and look up exactly what it is! There are a bunch of different varieties of these OEM command modules made for different Mercedes models. The units are produced by both Alpine and Becker for Mercedes, near identical units running different NAV software.

Themajickman

Its an early 2000's Mercedes Command Module. All Mercedes parts have the part number on them...so pull it out and look up exactly what it is! There are a bunch of different varieties of these OEM command modules made for different Mercedes models. The units are produced by both Alpine and Becker for Mercedes, near identical units running different NAV software.
I appreciate the help. That will help me figure out what software need

pgr

A lot of these had remote 6-CD changers located in the trunk or elsewhere. Perhaps whomever put it in didn't finish the whole job?

A search of the model number on the unit will provide you with much info, including a user manual!

rickyray

You may want to try and hold down the eject button. Not just a press, but hold it for a few seconds. I don't have a Command system, but on my Kenwood when you hold down the eject button the faceplate drops open to reveal a spot for the Nav DVD. Good luck!

Themajickman

You may want to try and hold down the eject button. Not just a press, but hold it for a few seconds. I don't have a Command system, but on my Kenwood when you hold down the eject button the faceplate drops open to reveal a spot for the Nav DVD. Good luck!
I had my wife (I'm a quadriplegic and paralyzed from the neck down so she does all the hard work) push down the eject button and the faceplate did drop down and there was a slot for the navigation DVD. Unfortunately, there was no DVD present. So now it's a matter of figuring out what is the proper disc that we need and purchasing it. Then hopefully I can run down a user manual for the Nav system

Top Bottom