2013 tunes?

6cyclone6

Has anybody cracked the 2013 computer yet? I have been unable to find anyone that can tune the 2013+ sprinter yet. I emailed custom spooling, and I have not even gotten a response.

any suggestions?

gary 32

07 ncv3 pv
2013 tunes

Has anybody cracked the 2013 computer yet? I have been unable to find anyone that can tune the 2013+ sprinter yet. I emailed custom spooling, and I have not even gotten a response.

any suggestions?
Renntech bench flashed, (tuned) my November delivery 07 first week of January 08.
I had to send my ecu to Florida, but that may be your best option.
The results were worth every penny.

flman

any suggestions?
2010 and up are bench flash only.

Maybe you should try Renntech?

6cyclone6

Renntech tells me they have not, and are not cracking the 2013. There is some sort of change that they have not been able to get around. They tell me they are developing a piggy back system instead. The piggy back system will not do what I need to do.

Evzen

There was a "speed limiter" thread few weeks back. It did not say what year Sprinter. The gentleman was able to access the menu and make changes. The thread got somewhat derailed. No conclusion how to.
Evzen

flman

There was a "speed limiter" thread few weeks back. It did not say what year Sprinter. The gentleman was able to access the menu and make changes. The thread got somewhat derailed. No conclusion how to.
Evzen
Always some green troll that comes in and derails a tuning thread. :tongue:

6cyclone6

That was using "developer mode" on the diagnostic machine. That will not accomplish what I am looking for. I wish it was that easy.

Top Bottom