my Baby nyc sprinter

kkanuck

LUV my T1N
my Baby 2006 158 18 pass.
She's gorgeous.

I have the same van same color, and want to paint everything like you did, including the roof top AC unit shroud.....what kind of paint did you use on the plastic parts like bumper, mirrors, rear AC cover?

How much did the extra paint work set you back?

Great Job!

NYC SPRINTERS

the paint that i use was from dodge dealer you have to give them your win number they will tell you the paint# and any body shop can order for you that paint!!! my friend did the painting he works at local body shop so no charge for me:clapping::clapping::clapping:

AzteK

Blah Blah Blibbidy Blah!
Nice ride indeed. Wish mine looked that good. Mines roughly the same, though, being cargo, no windows. That part of the van really spices up the whole look (the windows)

Quick question though, where did you get your rear light covers? I want to update mine to that style.

NYC SPRINTERS

Nice ride indeed. Wish mine looked that good. Mines roughly the same, though, being cargo, no windows. That part of the van really spices up the whole look (the windows)

Quick question though, where did you get your rear light covers? I want to update mine to that style.
my lights are from euro sprinter use on the 03-06 models ebay.com that's the place to buy them if no luck try ebay.de a lot of stuff for sprinters.

AzteK

Blah Blah Blibbidy Blah!
I see them all over on ebay, but they all are sold from the UK. S/H, etc to Canada is crazy high :( I wish europarts would sell the updated lights

AzteK

Blah Blah Blibbidy Blah!
For the updated headlight units, is it just a matter of unplugging/taking off the old ones, and putting the new ones on, or are there some other things that need to be done as well? I would really like to update my lights around the van one day to the ones it SHOULD have recieved! Silly Americans and Canadians always getting second hand goods!

How much was s/h with that box? And am I reading right, 67 euros for one left or right front light piece? How do I know which headlight unit is the right one for my van (2k6 T1N) I know those H7/H3 codes have sdomething to do with that.

The taillights, im guessing thats 1 pair (1 Paar (rechts + links))

Last edited:

NYC SPRINTERS

got my box (it's big...)

going to training for a month so I won't get a chance to put them on until later this year

source: http://www.carparts-online.de/
not MB but OEM quality (made in Taiwan)

Cheers
George

P.S. yes the little arrows go the correct way...
tha crinkely stuff is the protective film on the bottom shot
hi how are you? i like your light they look very nice with out that stupid orange reflector in them!!! now do they have a motor inside them for hight adjustment from in side your car? and is the lens inside is the same as american style i zenons or HID whatever people call them i don't want to order this and then have everybody flashing at me if i blind them!!!

georgetg

2005 140" low roof
Shipping rates are:

die Versandkosten nach Amerika betragen je nach Versandart entweder 55,00 Euro (DHL, bis zu 3 Wochen Lieferzeit, unversichert gegen Transportschäden) oder 85,00 Euro für den Versand mit UPS (versichert gegen Verlust und Transportschäden, Lieferzeit 72 Stunden nach Zahlungseingang).
55 Euro sent by postal service, no insurance, no tracking (3 weeks)
or
85 Euro sent by UPS with insurance and tracking (72 hours)

when they say DHL it ends up sent as a parcel through regular mail, it might have to do with the fact that DHL is owned in part by Deutsche Post (German Post Office) and that's how they save a dime...

I'm not sure about the motor, but i saw the wiring for it in there, it might just stay with the van when swapping out the lights, or I loose that functionality altogether which is fine anyways, I always have the lights cranked up.

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Top Bottom