Stalls out of blue

Snarl

04 2500 short
So my 2004 t1n has a developed a crazy problem. It will stall for no reason doesn't sputter or give any indication that there is a problem just shuts off. It always restarts with no problems.
The check engine light then comes on and stays on a full cycle then turns off again. It has been over a month since I had service to fix the problem. I thought those days were over.

My mechanic (that I trust) ran the codes today. He says glow plugs and module(which have been a on again off again code for a few months) been saving up for that job. Then today first time ever injector #1 coded as well.

I can understand the injector causing this problem maybe. Has anyone else been down this road or have an idea?

The Van runs smooth and averages about 23-24 miles per gallon.

signature?
Every Type2teach post should have some permanent information at the bottom. One line is "Injector leak off test-> ".

If you don't see that then you may have checked a box which disables the Signature information when you open posts. If you don't see his info then go to "Quick Links" in the blue bar above. Click on "User Control Panel". From there you can enable the signatures. vic

Injector leak off test-> https://sprinter-source.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17149

Top Bottom