PDA

View Full Version : NAPA Liqui-Moly Leichtlauf High Tech - 5W40 - 5l at $26.46 /ea

halexh
11-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Just browsing through the NAPA website I noticed a 229.5 spec engine oil at a decent price.

Liqui Moly - Leichtlauf High Tech - 5W40 - 5l at $26.46 /ea

Not sure if it's a price for certain areas only. But it's not a sale price so you wouldn't have to wait for the Mobil 1 to go on sale to stock up. Also from my understanding LiquiMoly is high quality stuff at least in Europe.

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx/Motor-Oil-Liqui-Moly-Leichtlauf-High-Tech-5W40-5l/_/R-AOCLM3864_0377849611

Just trying to make DIY oil changes a bit easier/cheaper. Has anyone used it and have negative comments about the oil ?

Aqua Puttana
11-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Good find. :thumbup:

It shows $26.10 for my local store. :idunno: I wouldn't have thought to look for that brand. Thanks.

It is similar in price to the Walmart 5 qt jugs of Mobil 1 Euro formula, but our local store doesn't always have that.

Just trying to make DIY oil changes a bit easier/cheaper. Has anyone used it and have negative comments about the oil ?
I have not used it. If it has MB229.5 on the label, and you trust/believe BEVO then as long as the viscosity is correct for your operating temperatures then it should be fine. The entire purpose of the BEVO system is to inform Mercedes owners what fluids are acceptable for use in their particular vehicle. vic

Coast2Coast
11-12-2013, 06:46 AM
Good summer time oil

rbjenterprises
11-22-2013, 11:20 AM
I have used it for the last 3 years. NAPA is close to my shop, I just go there, it is not worth my time to shop all over town. It is oil, it meets specifications, it is German!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk