2003 Dodge 2500 158

halexh

2003 158" 2500
Hello been on here a while. Just purchased another Sprinter its a 2003 with 100,000 miles and I bought it from a dealer it was used as a service vehicle. I am trying to catch up on the maintenance. I am having a hard time understanding some of the maintenance logs. For all the guys that are familiar with in-house maintenance (warranty/paid by dealer) do you think that the Glow Plugs and Module were replaced in the following work order. As this service was done 700 miles ago but I currently have a Glow Plug Light on. Also if it was any ideas to possible causes :idunno:

Attachments

EZoilburner

03 2500 158wb HR
Yes, but it doesn't look like the changed the glow plug module and that will trigger a GP light.
Sorry, it does look like they changed the Module as well.

Last edited:

halexh

2003 158" 2500
How would someone learn to interpret these. Because I see 2 for Glow Plugs and that makes me think they only replaced 2 and I also see 1 under Module GL which makes me think they replaced it ??? Just sort of confused as to how to read through these.

Also isnt 68079372AA the revised module that shouldn't burn out ?

EZoilburner

03 2500 158wb HR
It says replaced all glow plugs but only shows two on the order, then it also shows the GP module so it does make sence, they replaced two GP and 1 module, now You have another dead GP and since the module is the new version (I'm assuming this) You only need to replace one glow plug at least.

Top Bottom