After Market Wiper Blade

rvdriverca

I would like to chance from summer to winter windshield wiper blades. Has any body found a product that will fit a 2006, 2500 sprinter? Thanks.

mobileoilchange

anco, (napa, napa blades are made by trico), trico, rainx etc all make them. (trico makes most of the OEM blades)
if you want a good one and dont care on price, the neoform blades are good.
if you want a all metal frame then anco,trico,rainx, michelln etc all have them.
dont waste your money buying them from the dealer.
some of my customers like the neoform blades
some like the all metal frames. just depends on the customer.
some even like the wiper snuggies installed.

if i remember right the drivers side is 24" the pass side is 22"

contractor

anco, (napa, napa blades are made by trico), trico, rainx etc all make them. (trico makes most of the OEM blades)
if you want a good one and dont care on price, the neoform blades are good.
if you want a all metal frame then anco,trico,rainx, michelln etc all have them.
dont waste your money buying them from the dealer.
some of my customers like the neoform blades
some like the all metal frames. just depends on the customer.
some even like the wiper snuggies installed.

if i remember right the drivers side is 24" the pass side is 22"
I damaged my summer blade this past year because I got impatient trying to remove the ice. I want a good summer blade that is resistant to chatter ... want brand would you buy? Thanks.

mobileoilchange

i sell anco and trico (napa) blades.
anco are good and the napa blades are made by trico, like i said the tricos are used by alot of OEM
also there are bosch

i myself like the neoforms which are made my trico / napa, but everyones got their opinions
the neoforms are $$$$$$ about $20.00 each

neoforms are the type or style of blades alot of newer cars are using now a days, they are a better glass hugging blade because the whole length of the blade is supported by a rib and not a metal arm with 6 or 8 pivot points.

Last edited:

contractor

i sell anco and trico (napa) blades.
anco are good and the napa blades are made by trico, like i said the tricos are used by alot of OEM
also there are bosch

i myself like the neoforms which are made my trico / napa, but everyones got their opinions
the neoforms are $$$$$$ about $20.00 each

neoforms are the type or style of blades alot of newer cars are using now a days, they are a better glass hugging blade because the whole length of the blade is supported by a rib and not a metal arm with 6 or 8 pivot points.
Thanks. I will look into the neoforms.

Suba

I did a lot of research on replacement blades. In the end I bought OEM from my dealership. New blades made all the difference in the world.

The OEM blades work great, and I have no regrets.

mobileoilchange

any brand of winter blade will work, i was just saying that the neoform work in both winter and summer. they cant freeze up because its a all rubber/plastic blade without hinge points to freeze up like a metal summer blade, and its not covered with a rubber "boot" like the winter blade. the neoform is a rubber blade with a plastic rib or back bone going the length of the blade. there is nothing to freeze up. most auto stores sell them under different names, but the neoform is a Trico/NAPA brand.

there are also heated wiper blades offered that works much in the same way as a heated mirror does. the blade has a heated element in the arm that stops the blade from freezing up. easy to install and hook up. ive installed these before on semis and commercial vehicles.
do a search for neoform, and if youre interested in heated blades their all over the internet.

I use Rainx summer and winter. I drive over 10,000 a month and they last a long time. 22 inch both sides seem to work ok as well.

rvdriverca

MOBILEOLCHANGE, I live 30 miles from a major shopping aria, and fuel at $4.40 a gallon I'm waiting for more stuff to get than just wiper blades. But again, thanks for the help.

nocky

I wanted to try some Bosch Icon blades but they don't show anything for a 04 Sprinter. I bought some for my Jetta and they came close to fitting. Here is what I found that fits. Just need it to rain (not snow) to see how they work.

Attachments

mobileoilchange

suba,
now out of all the post you ever made.....
even the ones we disagreed over.......

this is the BEST one you ever posted!!!!
High 5
:thumbup::clapping::cheers::rad::popcorn:

i just wish i seen the view from the drivers seat instead of from my computer scren..
do you have a part number for these blades suba?

Last edited:

Top Bottom