2011 Ncv3
46k miles
Driving yesterday and went into LHM
My scan gauge showed a 90101 code but Mercedes shows a 150200 code

Apparently it is the seal between the turbo &
Air box leaking?

.mobile

pfflyer

Cant help you there but I was beginning to worry because no pictures or updates on Adventure van thread. Don't know if you realize that your Adventure van has more views than "What did you do in your Sprinter today" thread. Glad to see you posting again sorry it is about a problem but this is the Sprinter-Forum after all.

6cyclone6

Yes, I have seen it a few times. I have also seen people cut it when sliding the tube back on and send pieces of it into the turbo. Be careful any time you re-install the tube to the turbo.

Geek

Cant help you there but I was beginning to worry because no pictures or updates on Adventure van thread. Don't know if you realize that your Adventure van has more views than "What did you do in your Sprinter today" thread. Glad to see you posting again sorry it is about a problem but this is the Sprinter-Forum after all.
Sorry I need to get caught up... have been too busy having fun this summer than to take time and post to the thread (I haven't had time to read this forum in months which is cool as I'll have lots of reading to enjoy this winter!). As the weather starts to turn crap I'll get back to work on the van and get my build thread up to date. :cheers:

This weekend I'm heading to Crested Butte for 4 more days of mountain biking. Hope to camp here again:

Last edited:

Geek

Yes, I have seen it a few times. I have also seen people cut it when sliding the tube back on and send pieces of it into the turbo. Be careful any time you re-install the tube to the turbo.
I've never touched it (but I'll keep that in mind if I ever do! thanks!).
Interestingly the old connector (they gave it to me) has no slices or holes of any type.

But they did replace it and it seems to have solved the problem. :clapping:

I got to give Mercedes of Westminster a big thanks - this problem started yesterday evening. I called and they had me in at 9:30 this morning and fixed by noon.
Saved my weekend!

Last edited:

Cvollmar

I just got an alert to watch out for that problem and was told to start stocking one. They said it was a very common problem and has the potential to destroy the turbo if it comes apart.

Top Bottom