2014 arriving at the dealer

sailquik

Yes, I would like to know what dealer in the USA has these. One looks like it's wrapped for a business already with a unit # and everything.
If this is truly a dealer in the USA I will have a few things to say to the dealer where I ordered my 2014!
Roger

zither99

sorry guys but this is in Canada, Weber motors in Edmonton, AB. The one I ordered is supposed to be arriving End of Oct as well

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Unlike the USA, Canada imports its Cargo models "fully assembled"... so there's no "time lag" involved like in the US models' disassemble-ship-reassemble barn dance...

--dick

Built Smarter

drove by the local MB dealer and saw a new one on their lot. Will check it out later this week for a closer look, what engine it is etc.

It will be a V6 in that one.

We got our 2014's, here in Calgary, last week as well. All of these units were July production and the 2.1L were not availble for order at that time.

Expect any 2014's arriving in mid-to-late September to have the new 2.1L engine & 7-speed powertrain providing the dealer ordered any for stock. The ones trickling in now were spec'd by Benz Canada for 2014 Launch inventory.

Rensho

Unlike the USA, Canada imports its Cargo models "fully assembled"... so there's no "time lag" involved like in the US models' disassemble-ship-reassemble barn dance...

--dick
Given that the cargo vans are shoeboxes with wheels, what's there to assemble? ;-)

Top Bottom