PDA

View Full Version : pleasure-way ascent 144 URL BED

EBH
08-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Hey,
Any hints as to the best way to make up the bed on this URL model.
We use mattress cover and bed sheets and find this very difficult to do, lifting the rear cushions etc..
Maybe different sheets etc.

PTChambers
08-04-2013, 03:39 AM
Hi

On my similar Roadtrek, we solved that problem with a pair of lightweight sleeping bags. Separate bedding is a huge hassle, IMO.

And the sleeping bags come with stuff sacks so that they take up less space.

Phil

3mbusa
09-22-2013, 05:59 AM
We have a Pleasure-Way and also use sleeping bags -- the only way to go! In addition, my wife made designer looking pillow cases that are put over our sleeping pillows during the day so they become fancy sofa pillows (no storage problem). :rolleyes:

3mbusa
09-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Forgot to mention, my wife also sewed straps to each of the foot end corners of the sleeping bags with a bit of Velcro at the lose end. When the bag is in place you fold the straps under the cushion (our Pleasure-Way has a black material on the back of the cushion that acts as the other half of the Velcro) thus like magic the foot of the bag is held in place during the night. :thumbup:

EBH
09-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the info!!
What do you guys do with the two large back rests that are on the seat, when you put it into the sleeping mode??
Ed

3mbusa
09-23-2013, 03:23 AM
Ed,

We have the Pleasure-Way Plateau TS which I think is a little larger than yours; so we put the side backrest cushions on the floor just in front of the sofa cabinet and they are covered by the bed when it folds out. :D: