PDA

View Full Version : aux cooling fans stuck on???

apt limo service
03-31-2013, 05:39 PM
I have a 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 the cooling fans have seem to have stuck on and wont go off .The vehicle sat for a few hours and they still did go off i pulled fuses and still nothing they are still on had to disconnect battery to make them go off but you hook battery back up they are still on any ideas ?? Any type of control module any where ? any help or advice would be hepfull thanks jeff

cjanik
04-03-2013, 05:54 AM
Hello Jeff,
We had the same problem on our 2007 2500 Sprinter. It was the first problem of many mechanical problems, it happened with 7150 km (4400 mi) on it. I also had to disconnect the battery connection post by the gas pedal to make it stop.
It was under warranty and I think the dealer techs disconnected the power at the fans so I could move the vehicle while they ordered parts.
Work order says: found the condenser fan relay stuck on.
Part # 68013674-AA description, Relay 08-052-328
I don't know were the part is located, perhaps another reader can help you, good luck.
BTW, I'm in Alberta, Canada, the part # may be a Canadian distribution#. Also the A/C was held out from running, and I could live without it during the cooler weather.