Houston/san antonio, tx sprinter techs? For water pump replacement/trans fluid change

sterling

'03 3500 T1N
Any Houston or San Antonio Area Sprinter techs you might recommend to change my water pump out after 106,000 miles, change the transmission fluid, torque converter, & associated gaskets...also flush the radiator and check it out, as well as chasing a brake MIL that has stayed on after a brake job for no apparent reason....I would like to watch the work and ask lots of stupid questions..thanks for any ideas. :popcorn:

Old Crows

Calypso 2014 View Profile
Boerne Mercedes Benz, Boerne Tx has several I understand. They do work on Sprinters.... Not the cheapest rodeo in town. Doubt if you could get on the floor and kibbitz. At their hourly rate, I want the guy workin.....while I savor the Starbucks and take in the eye candy....

theburgboy

I know its a little ways off of IH 10 but mercedes of george town is very good and they did allow me in the shop when they programed a cruise control I installed and only charged me 125.00 to program it. They are on IH 35 north of Austin

theburgboy

By the way I have a dad and have changed my own trans fluid. As a matter of fact I have changed a complete engine in my 2004 sprinter. I am on IH 10 halfway between San Antonio and Houston. If you would like to talk PM me and I send you my number

sterling

'03 3500 T1N
By the way I have a dad and have changed my own trans fluid. As a matter of fact I have changed a complete engine in my 2004 sprinter. I am on IH 10 halfway between San Antonio and Houston. If you would like to talk PM me and I send you my number

thanks for the offer Burgboy.. I am going to man up and attempt. The tranny fluid change ala DIY... The water pump Ill show a local mechanic reads from this excellent forum and be there to offer moral support. Happy Texas Independence Day!!! :thumbup:

Top Bottom