Hello from Ireland

irish sprinter

Hi guys.
just joined up to your great site. my name is Mark ,from Dublin ireland.

Ive had a 05 sprinter 313 cdi from new . ive never had any major problem with it and hope not to in the future. It only has 42,000 mile done on it since i bought it as i drive a Subaru turbo as my daily drive and use the van to tow a track car to track and mx bikes to tracks and forests at the moment. I used the van for the first few years for fitting kitchens so it would be parked outside of somebodys home all day as i worked there so thats how it has so little milage.i Think they are a great van and i am very happy with it. The only faults i can find so far . The body rusts easily, the heater vents brake and the gear leaver has some kind of problem as there is no spring in the nutrual position.( it a manual stick transmission)
I love working on cars and bikes in my spare time so im not afraid to get my hands oily. i have been messing around with some obd software lately on a few cars and would be very interested in the Dad software the has been up for sale in case of problems in the future.
Thanks and hope to talk again soon
Mark

david_42

Welcome to the forum. There are many folks in the USA (myself included) that are jealous of your manual transmission. It isn't sold over here.

irish sprinter

Not to fond of auto boxes myself the oppesit over here they dont sell the auto box as far as i know. ive never seen one if they do sell them. Thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom