weird problems 2004 Dudge Radio and power locks

SprinterHelp

2005 Dudge Sprinter 144
When I start her up the radio will only turn on immediatly if my fan is on level 4....:idunno:
, sometimes level three. The radio will work normally after about five or ten minutes reguardless what level the fan is on. PROBLEM 2...My power door locks keep blowing the 30 amp fuse every other day or so. So electrical, can these be linked to finicky starting? I have most kinks figured out. Other probbs on list, I bought new Hankook tires 225 75 26 and got cheap and put 15-40 rotella 6 3000 oil in it....haa I am now down 50 miles less than before when I Hit the half tank mark. I usually get 420 miles at a half tank or just a tad less. now I am like just over 350.:cheers:

david_42

Wow, that's a huge drop in mileage! Given the price of diesel, I'd bit the bullet and change the oil immediately.

SprinterHelp

2005 Dudge Sprinter 144
changed oil 0 40 still low miles but i did not pump my tires up like my old ones. I am running spec tire pressures, i think 58 front and 70 rear? any ways when on my old tires i cranked them all to 75 lbs. I do not want to pump my new tires up so high as i dont want to wear them improper, any input?

SprinterHelp

2005 Dudge Sprinter 144
my locks are haunted, excorcist needed. Whats the big deal in getting these locks to syc up. Seems like unless i lock passenger door by hand, then use my remote button it is very hard to get all the locks to lock at the same time. When i press my button some unlock some lock, no partial closed lock

Top Bottom