2011 144" custom seats

Hptulsa

Just bought a slightly used van. 2011 Passenger Van with custom seats, 18" wheels-michelin m+s2 tires, etc: Drove over 1000 miles to get it home and have the following "problems":

4) don't like upfit seats -bad seatbelts and weird levers for recline/swivel, would like recommendations for replacements...

csilcox

Did you ever find a good replacement...I just got a 9 passenger that I want to replace the 4 captains in the second and third row....these are like a velour and I want leather with integrated seatbelt? Thanks

Hptulsa

no, i ended up selling the van and buying a newer one that had already been upfitted by Midwest Conversions...sorry.

Oakman

The custom seats with integrated seat belts are crazy expensive and have a pedestal plate that utilizes a clamp that surrounds the frame to hold the seats and pedestals in place. The seats will run in the $1600 to as much as $3000 each depending on the options that are added. Electric pedestals, electric footrests, leather, heaters and more.

They take us about four to six weeks to receive from our seat manufacturer and they require the install to be done at our shop with photos taken of the pedestal install.

I can get pictures of the four different styles that are made with the ISBS if anybody is interested or give me a call at 760-803-8535.

We occasionally will replace front seats and the customer will not ask for the originals to be returned so will have them available. None right now though.

Bill www.oaktreevans.com

Top Bottom