Completed conversion 90%

floorman

After finishing conv. of 07 3500 to MB and adding proper bumper to get my fog lights ,still not hooked up.Dealer could not tell body shop where wire harnes was for front fog lights,and need to obtain proper light swicth.Was told this switch is $220.00.CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH COMPLETION . MB grill looks great .Fog lights adda nice flare to frontend .Would like to obtian stone / bug gaurd to van any thoughts?

kmessinger

After finishing conv. of 07 3500 to MB and adding proper bumper to get my fog lights ,still not hooked up.Dealer could not tell body shop where wire harnes was for front fog lights,and need to obtain proper light swicth.Was told this switch is $220.00.CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH COMPLETION . MB grill looks great .Fog lights adda nice flare to frontend .Would like to obtian stone / bug gaurd to van any thoughts?
Here is one source for a screen which I find very necessary for long summer trips.

I know I am getting a hood protector/bra as most of the rock chips I get seem to be on the hood of my Eurovan (sold today). Some have a sort of bug deflector built in but it seems that the hood and window line would keep many bugs from hitting you.

Regards,
Keith

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fog switch part number for Dodge is 51 20484AA

PS you must have small bugs, ours are big thumpers:laughing:
Richard
mercedes_sprinter_od_klein.jpg

Attachments

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Are the T1N switches the same for the NCV3?

I don't even recognize you with the new avatar Richard. :smirk:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Are the T1N switches the same for the NCV3?

I don't even recognize you with the new avatar Richard. :smirk:
Oh! NCV:bash:3
Dam Sorry I'll look today ..NO they are different.. But the bug busters are still standard:laughing:
Aviators looking for something new:thinking:
Richard

BigBlueBus

Forget the harness and the switch; wire them directly to the parking lights via a relay; That's what I plan on doing as soon as I find what type fog lights will fit. I was told they are the same as the fogs in any E class '03-'06; Is that true? Can you post the part numbers?

John

kkanuck

LUV my T1N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fog switch part number for Dodge is 51 20484AA

PS you must have small bugs, ours are big thumpers:laughing:
Richard
View attachment 5522

Hi Richard,

What on earth is this guard for on the front of the Sprinter?

How has your Xmas been in Canada...did you make it over here?

Tibor

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hi Richard,

What on earth is this guard for on the front of the Sprinter?

How has your Xmas been in Canada...did you make it over here?

Tibor
What on earth is this guard for on the front of the sprinter?
:hmmm:
OK Its a Wombat avoider
It's Miltie purpose Roo Guard, for the 7Ft Big Boy- Old Man Roos, Makes a great mince grinder for Burger Roo patties on the Barbi=Aussie style Oi, Oi, Oi.:popcorn:
Its a Bygone moth stopper ! If you ever see a stray heading for a sprinter... duck:smilewink:
Apart from that it has a minor purpose, to serve the police department as a riot squad demolition unit for SWAT...Appropiate name.
Serious it also clears rubbish.... such as humans.
Canada...Well I did get to Washington , the weather was so bad we flew the Sprinters back to Vancouver, same one as photo shows.. The total cost of the Sprinters had or have a replacement value well in excess of 1/2 a million, to risky to run the roads, at this time of year.
My son is finalizing the paper work over the next two weeks. and is staying with my Mum:thinking: Or Mom :thumbup:

Sprinter Flying upside dowm.jpg
Who wants the winter times blues:eek: when the sun is on the go, in the land down under, Surfs up with the Sydney to Hobart yacht race and Rosebud took out the prize, for handicap honor's:clapping: a US Rookie pulled it off first time, in thirty years Good on him Beginners luck I say:D
r213617_824799 (Large).jpg
Cheers Richard

georgetg

2005 140" low roof
Hector is a big boy,

...gotta love the Short Belfast at least the Scott's knew how to make curves back then...
as opposed to the flying Sprinter:

Cheers
George

georgetg

2005 140" low roof
soooo Richard, the "Sprinters" flown everywhere you keep mentioning are sailboats huh?

I guess nobody ever took the bait.... ;-)

Cheers
George

Top Bottom