New Twin Bed Unit

mumkin

It appears that the bathroom area has also changed... since the TV moves to the other side. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Mumkin
2011 LTV Libero

BAK61

wouldn't the bathroom layout be the same as the IB ? Shower on one side, toilet on the other ?

mumkin

Perhaps... probably... but look at the floor plan for the IB and it seems to me that they have had to square off the bathroom wall (for the foot of the bed and to hold the TV?) and I wonder how that impacts the bathroom.

Mumkin
2011 LTV Libero

renotse

Perhaps... probably... but look at the floor plan for the IB and it seems to me that they have had to square off the bathroom wall (for the foot of the bed and to hold the TV?) and I wonder how that impacts the bathroom.

Mumkin
2011 LTV Libero
My wife and I purchased a new 2013 Twin Bed Unity on Sept 14 at the Hershey show. Leisure Vans had all 2013 Unity models on display there except the corner bed model so we were able to compare them side by side. The 2013 IB model and the TB model are identical with exception of the bed placements, bedroom cabinets and placement of the bedroom TV. Our TB model has the TV mounted to the curved wall of the bathroom and the IB model has the TV mounted on the other side wall adjacent to the shower. Another difference is in the rear external pass through storage compartment. The IB has a full unencumbered pass through while our TB model has a portion of the pass-through storage impeded by design of the night stand cabinet which protrudes down into a portion the rear storage compartment. There is still an area that passes through but it is not as cavernous as on the IB.

One other thing that Leisure is doing that they are being quiet about is changing the Leisure logo for 2013. The new logo is and oval shape containing an elongated "L" very similar to the logo of a Lexus automobile. If you look on the 2013 brochure you can see it. On our coach the logo is very prominent alongside the word Leisure on both the front and back of the vehicle.

Top Bottom