Looking for fog lights

SprinterUSA1

Can any body help me with finding oem fog lights for a 07
Hi and welcome on board.

Look here: https://www.dodgeparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

Or you can get them from Mercedes. They are the same as the E-class fog lights.

If you do not already have them installed then you will either have to make up some brackets to mount the lights yourself or get a new bumper that has the fog light cutouts and holes already.

SprinterUSA1

floorman

Thank you for your help.Truck was hit ,replacing front bumber with the proper one to put the lights in but my boby shop tells me they cant find the kit .Was hopeing to install oem so they worked through either head light switch or a dash button.you say just go through mbz.

SprinterUSA1

Thank you for your help.Truck was hit ,replacing front bumber with the proper one to put the lights in but my boby shop tells me they cant find the kit .Was hopeing to install oem so they worked through either head light switch or a dash button.you say just go through mbz.

You can get the Fog lights through MBZ. That's it. The bumper would come from your dealership or you can order it yourself.
If your body shop was trying to order the bumper with fog lights using your VIN and if you did not have them installed factory they can not "find" the part because it would not show up for your vehicle. You would have to use the VIN form a van with fog lights. Or order yourself. I am trying to do the same right now. I also ordered another light switch that has the front fog light setting. Have yet to install it and hope it works. You may have to wire the fogs up separately to make them work and use a separate switch for them. Do not know yet. Maybe the wiring is there and just needs to be connected? :idunno::idunno:

SprinterUSA1

floorman

Thats what is really wierd.I have the fog light swicth on my head light controls ,you turn it to head light position and pull it out.AN orange fog light icon lights up.Thought if i got the fog lights it would be simple , but thats what i get for thinking like a mech. Im just a floorman.:thinking:

SprinterUSA1

Thats what is really wierd.I have the fog light swicth on my head light controls ,you turn it to head light position and pull it out.AN orange fog light icon lights up.Thought if i got the fog lights it would be simple , but thats what i get for thinking like a mech. Im just a floorman.:thinking:

Do you have one or two fog light symbols on your switch? If only one then you only have rear fog lights (really only one on drivers side) For the front would be a another setting. I am assuming that when you turn the front fog lights on the headlights get turned off or just daytime running mode. Maybe someone that actually has them installed factory side could look into that. I am sure you can also find something in your owners manual. I am sure you can add them even though dealership said: "No, not possible or actually illegal" :thinking::hmmm:.
You might be able to wire them together with your rear fog lights. Not sure about laws in the US regarding fog lights. In Germany there are only to be used if there is fog and they have to be able to be turned on and off separately from the headlights. That would explain the two settings on the switch.

SprinterUSA1

BigBlueBus

You say the fog lights are the same as the E-class fogs? Does it have to be from a 2007 E-Class. Do you know the interchange?
thanks,
John

BigBlueBus

One more thing...Why would I have to replace my bumper? I looked on the backside of my bumper and it has the mounting brackets for the fogs already. Will the tabs on the E-class fog lights line up with these?
As far as wiring, I was just going to splice them into the low beam headlight wire, through a separate relay.

thanks.

SprinterUSA1

One more thing...Why would I have to replace my bumper? I looked on the backside of my bumper and it has the mounting brackets for the fogs already. .

thanks.

Lucky you. I do not have the brackets.

Passenger Side fog---A 2118200656
Drivers Side fog------A 9068200856

Careful with tapping into the existing harness. If there is any overload in any circuit the computer will sense that and shut the circuit down, hence you will not have any lights. Happened to me with the after market hitch wiring installed from the dealership. Took them two tries and was still not working. Finally fixed it myself.

SprinterUSA1

BigBlueBus

Careful with tapping into the existing harness. If there is any overload in any circuit the computer will sense that and shut the circuit down, hence you will not have any lights. Happened to me with the after market hitch wiring installed from the dealership. Took them two tries and was still not working. Finally fixed it myself.

SprinterUSA1
Can someone please verify these part numbers??? they don't coincide with MB.
thanks.

SprinterUSA1
look at the fog lights ref: A2118200656 & A9068200856 and looked a lot larger to fit in bar ????

SPRINTERUK

HERE TO HELP
hi
just to help here
the part numbers for fog lamps
a9068200856 £36.60
a9068200956 £36.60
a9068800570 bumper £165.00 you may be able to retro onto the old bumper
regards
chris

Top Bottom