PDA

View Full Version : Winter Floor Mats

allroader
11-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Has anybody purchased winter floor mats for a 2007 sprinter? Who makes them and where can I get them.

jdcaples
11-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Has anybody purchased winter floor mats for a 2007 sprinter? Who makes them and where can I get them.

I just went to K-mart and picked up three dollar door mats. They're cheap, functional, black, rubber, and easily rinsed.

One covers the foot area infront of a seat.

I used two to cover the area borded by the console, the cargo partition and the two seats.

-Jon

ELJEFE
11-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Not sure what "winter" floor mats are but I just got a one piece Berber mat for my 07 Wagon from

http://www.qualitycarmats.com/ 139.00

other materials from them are cheaper

I did not like the fit of the original item sent me, so I sent them my own template and the new mat fits perfectly! I have my template if anyone wants to use it altho the company may have changed their old pattern to mine.....

It would also be very simple to make your own template and cut your own mat from carpet or whatever material you choose. You could even have it edge serged if you wanted a nice finished edge look. Or just throw it out after it gets trashed and stick in a new one! Probably cost you under 30.00

I put Home Depot carpet in my rear cargo section [used my removed original rubber mat as template - easy job!] for about 50 bucks! Looks and feels great! Nice semi commercial low pile stuff! Looks factory!

I pulled out the bench seat floor receivers and filled them in with plywood for smooth base.

elJ:thumbup:

SprinterUSA1
11-21-2007, 11:52 PM
I just use the OEM mats and did so in my T1N also. Never had a problem with them. No wet spots underneath either.

SprinterUSA1