Sliding Door Step

SprinterUSA1

Hello Guys,

could someone with a passenger Version check on a part number for me, please? I am looking for the light that is build into the trim on the sliding door entry step right behind the front passenger seat. It does not matter whether I get the Dodge/Freightliner or MB part number. Thank you.

SprinterUSA1

sikwan

06 Tin Can
could someone with a passenger Version check on a part number for me, please? I am looking for the light that is build into the trim on the sliding door entry step right behind the front passenger seat. It does not matter whether I get the Dodge/Freightliner or MB part number. Thank you.
You can download the entire part number list at the link you find here...

Or you can look at this 2 page pdf...

View attachment lamps.pdf

The above pdf is just the lamp section of the entire part number list. I couldn't find specifically what you're looking for because it doesn't exactly draw out the location of the lamp.

SprinterUSA1

Seek,

was looking at that at the dealership today and we could not quite identify it either. Thank you though.
Here a picture of what I am looking for.

SprinterUSA1

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Regarding groups or "collections" of factory vehicle options like ADA - which includes LBB - I ordered ADA but the collection was "unbundled" or "itemized" in the buildsheet. ASM was also unbundled.

Further, LBB is on my build sheet, as a stand-alone code, but physically missing from the vehicle.

For personal reasons I elected to take the vehicle anyway.

I did verify that everything on the buildsheet that was important to me - all the deal breakers - were present.

-Jon

SprinterUSA1

Need some help from one of the passenger van drivers out there,please. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: I was trying to order the step riser cover for the passenger side sliding door, twice!!!!!!!!! I did get the part twice but in both cases and even though the part number was different the part received was the one for the drivers side. :hmmm: :thinking::thinking::thinking:
I was ordering through the parts department of my dealer ship. They are lost on that one also because in there system it shows the passenger side only yet we did not get that part.
They will contact Chrysler but I do not see that this will help much or at all.

If someone could post or PM me the VIN of their van that would very much appreciated. Maybe that will help.

Thank you very much :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

SprinterUSA1

sprinterusa

Hi,
I just come back from EU.
Still got Euro change in my pocket.:drool::drool::drool:

For left sliding door step with lite option (UK) part#
MB# A 906 686 1810 Dodge# 1HB37NCVAA

For right sliding door step with lite option
MB# A 906 686 1710...........Dodge# (Monday)

The step lite #
MB# A 001 820 7901.......Dodge# 05103765AA

The connector#
MB# A 140 545 3528..........Dodge# 5120749AA

P.S. My company own and maintained fleet of MBZ"S (1200000 mi. W123 W126 and W901(T1N)) annually from 1988 .

Ebay ID: sprinterusa
Web: www.sprintergrille.com

Ebay ID: sprinterusa with unbeatable feedback over 1222
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Member since May-05-00 in United States
Phoenix,Arizona Valley of the sun.

Feedback Score: 1222
Positive Feedback: 100%

Members who left a positive: 1222
Members who left a negative: 0

All positive Feedback: 1649

I hope this help
Rudi

View attachment 5113

View attachment 5114

View attachment 5115

Last edited:

SprinterUSA1

Rudi,

thanks. :thumbup: The parts department could not match up the part number for the step cover. There must be a mistake in the system. I am sure your number is correct.

SprinterUSA1

SprinterUSA1

Gerry,

you are not the only one, so it is okay. :cheers: I get quite few PMs from members here asking about parts and so forth thinking I am Rudi.
I will help if I can but I am not a MB parts sales guy.

SprinterUSA1

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Odd one
Differnt strokes for differnt sprinters .
Is it possiable that the front door light and the cargo door step lights are the same numbers, I can't see any difference between them?
Richard

SprinterUSA1

VIN needed

Need some help from one of the passenger van drivers out there,please. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: I was trying to order the step riser cover for the passenger side sliding door, twice!!!!!!!!! I did get the part twice but in both cases and even though the part number was different the part received was the one for the drivers side. :hmmm: :thinking::thinking::thinking:
I was ordering through the parts department of my dealer ship. They are lost on that one also because in there system it shows the passenger side only yet we did not get that part.
They will contact Chrysler but I do not see that this will help much or at all.

If someone could post or PM me the VIN of their van that would very much appreciated. Maybe that will help.

Thank you very much :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

SprinterUSA1
Another push. Maybe one of the passenger van owners could help out. No word from Dodge yet. Doubt they can figure it out. So far they have not been able to.

SprinterUSA1

SprinterUSA1

Re: VIN needed

Which two different part numbers of the step riser did you use?

Originally I just called the parts department and had them order the part. When I took it out of the box it was for the drivers side with the part number as stated below.

For left sliding door step with lite option (UK) part#
MB# A 906 686 1810 Dodge# 1HB37NCVAA

I then called them back and told them that it was for the wrong side. They reordered it and again was for the drivers side. I did not write down the part number. But I called them back after Rudi posted the correct numbers. It did not match the number on the part but also did not match up with anything in their system. They were going to call Chrysler but nothing yet.

For right sliding door step with lite option
MB# A 906 686 1710...........Dodge# (Monday)

SprinterUSA1

Top Bottom