Mercedes shifter knob(s)

HMR TYM

i'm converting my sprinter back to mercedes badging one piece at a time... will most if not all mercedes shifter knobs fit on ours? my mercedes sedan knob looks very similar in design to the OEM sprinter one but not willing to try it, so i'm looking on ebay for one. which will work?

SprinterUSA1

With a little finesse you can make any almost any shifter knob work on your Sprinter. It depends how involved you want to get. Then you can go, wood/leather/stainless/chrome. I will post a pic of mine when I have received and installed it. You could also just take the one you have and cover it with leather.

SprinterUSA1

dpw

Heres our knob - It was originally made for our VW - but now the W is for our last name and it stands for Woolcock Van!

52 peices of wood...

Attachments

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
Heres our knob - It was originally made for our VW - but now the W is for our last name and it stands for Woolcock Van!

52 peices of wood...
hello max here . can you tell me how you removed the knob please:hmmm:
thanks in advance

AzteK

Blah Blah Blibbidy Blah!
Twist the dark grey part under the knob (right or left, I dont remember, but it will only go one way) then pull up. It weill be a snug fit, so push up with your fingers at the dark grey piece as well to help along... and as not to smack your face off with the knob :)

Of course, when putting it back on, turn the piece the oposite way to relock the knob in place.

Top Bottom