PDA

View Full Version : I'm Bloated

SilverBack
11-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm a bit confused about tire pressure. The stock Continental's on my high top 2500 say 80 lbs cold psi. The sticker on the driver's side says 47 front and 70 in the back. The van has a modest camper conversion in it so it is carrying some weight. What should the tire pressure be? I thank you in advance for your advice.

SilverBack

ipolyi
11-04-2007, 01:08 AM
check the Load & Inflation Tables link and other info at: http://www.michelinrvtires.com/michelinrv/index.jsp

I'm a bit confused about tire pressure. The stock Continental's on my high top 2500 say 80 lbs cold psi. The sticker on the driver's side says 47 front and 70 in the back. The van has a modest camper conversion in it so it is carrying some weight. What should the tire pressure be? I thank you in advance for your advice.

SilverBack

zigzagguzzi
11-06-2007, 09:38 PM
If the conversion was done by an authorized by MB company there should be another sticker with pressures listed elsewhere in the van. Mine were inside a cabinet door. mine says 55 and 80 ft-rr. zz

SilverBack
11-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Zig
My conversion was done by a small one-man shop in Asheville specializing in Sprinter conversions. The interior was designed by my wife with an eye toward spartan functionality. I doubt the conversion added more than 1000 lbs of additional weight. The door sticker says 47 front, 70 back. My current pressures are 55/70 with the van running fine and the low pressure idiot light off.

SilverBack